ANGEL IS CUTE.....

Srida Pov:

Never in my life did I imagine myself staring at a man like a prey. However, this man is making it hard for me to avert my gaze from his perfect body—broad shoulders that suggest he maintains his health and diet, veiny hands, shirt rolled up, making me drool, a perfectly sharp jaw, hazel eyes only noticeable with great concentration, perfect eyebrows, and impeccably set hair. 'SRIDA, CONTROL!!!!!!!' My mind mocked me. I shifted my gaze to his office; it showcased numerous trophies and certificates. Judging by the certificates, I thought he might be a bookworm. Suddenly, a tap on my hand snapped me back to reality. I looked towards the owner; he was staring intensely. I diverted my gaze to regain control of my rapidly beating heart. Oh, God!

Anshuman: Srida, may I ask why you were boxing without gloves? It could be severe; what if rough punches cause dislocated bones? (He asked with a concerned voice, noticing she was avoiding eye contact)

Srida: I believe I made it clear; it's just a minor injury that doesn't require much attention. It should be fine in one or two days. (She responded with a stern look, pulling her hand back from his grip)

Anshuman: I see. Has Ms. Srida Sharma earned a Ph.D. in medicine? (He retorted sarcastically, annoyed by her stern replies)

Srida: Alright, the patient is treated. Now, can we focus on the presentation? The file contains all the information. If you have any questions for me or my team, feel free to ask. (Her voice exuded professionalism)

Anshuman: No, the treatment isn't over. First, tell me why you were boxing without gloves. (He said, leaning towards her, maintaining eye contact)

Srida: I don't find it useful to tell you. (She looked back at the window behind him)

Anshuman: I am still your doctor who attends to you. I need all the information on this case, and for your information, Dr. Anshuman Bansal does not take his patient's case lightly. So please tell me! (He said in a soft voice that melted Srida)

Srida: Did he just say 'please'? (She questioned herself)

Srida: Nothing, I was just practicing boxing. (She didn't want to tell the truth)

Anshuman: That's not what I asked. Why were you boxing without gloves?

Srida: Because I forgot to wear them. (She shrugged her shoulders)

But she didn't know how Anshuman was drowning in anger, frustration, and irritation for many reasons. First, she didn't wear gloves while boxing; second, she wasn't taking care of her wound; third, she wasn't telling him the reason for the deliberately caused injury. He was keeping his calm; he didn't want to lash out at her.

Suddenly, the door opened without knocking. Srida looked at the person who entered without knocking because she respected privacy. In the morning, when Abhishek came to her office without notice, she was furious.

The person was Dr. Akshara Singhania, and Dr. Payal Shekhawat; they were standing at the door, looking at Srida and Anshuman.

Akshara: Anshuman, I need your help! Come fast! (She looked tense)

Payal: Anshuman, the situation is very crucial. (She looked scared)

Anshuman didn't say a word, grabbed his coat and stethoscope, and moved with them. Srida sat there dumbfounded. She came out of the cabin and saw many doctors moving around. She stood near an ICU where all the doctors were running, and she saw Anshuman inside, wearing a mask and an operational suit.

Suddenly, a man in his late twenties came and tapped Srida on the shoulder. She saw the man and signaled for him to walk towards the stairs.

The man was Shiv Singh, Srida's agent and friend.