Threatening Him Before Engagement...

Anshuman's Pov:

Srida: Do you want to continue? (She asked, leaving me frozen in place as she placed her hand on my cheek, just like I had done earlier.)

 She tiptoed on her feet, closing her eyes, her hand on my shoulder, her lips touched mine, causing me to shut my eyes in horror. 

'What the actual fuck!' 

She didn't move, and I was still in shock. She disconnected our lips to look at me, and I opened my eyes to look at her. Her cheeks were flushed, her breath shallow, but I had forgotten to breathe. My heart stopped beating as I looked at her plump lips, which had been on mine a second ago.

Srida: Why aren't you kissing me back? (She whispered breathlessly, her chest heaving.)

"I don't have your consent," I whispered, her left hand on my cheek, caressing me, while her right hand on my shoulder moved to my shirt's collar, then to my tie, holding it firmly. The next thing she said made me lose my mind.

Srida: Fuck my consent (she said, breathing heavily.)

But I didn't let her take another breath as I crashed my lips onto hers, taking her lower lip to suck on it, while she was busy sucking on my upper lip. My hands found their way to her waist, pulling her closer. I leaned down so she could stand on her feet. My hand was on her neck, which I tilted to get better access to her lips, which tasted like the chocolate she had eaten with Sirisha.

 I bit her lower lip, making her moan driving me crazy, while a groan left my mouth as my lower abdomen twinged in pain. I licked her lips with my tongue and squeezed her waist, causing her to gasp, giving me the opportunity to enter my tongue and explore every corner of her mouth, sucking the chocolate taste from her. Her hands made their way to my hair, one hand caressing my neck, while the other was in my hair. I caressed her cheeks and waist with my hands.

When she was out of breath, she patted my shoulder, indicating me to stop. I bit her lower lip once more, making her moan, and sucked on it to soothe them. I let her go, connecting our foreheads, breathing heavily. Her eyes were closed, cheeks flushed, her hands holding onto my shoulder while mine rested on her waist to support her, as she looked like she would fall if not held. A small smile lingered on my face when I looked at her lips, which showed how eagerly I had sucked on them.

"Your lips are the most beautiful and Lucious sin; I want to commit every time after tasting it and be a sinful man" I said caressing her cheeks while she opens her mesmerizing brown orbs for me. She looked at me but never give any reaction which I craved for she takes a step back making me to hold her back holding her wrist not tightly but enough for her to stop.

"Do you regret it?" I asked which a frown while a wave of sadness goes through me. 

'Did she?' I asked. She shakes her head making me relief I took a step to her still hold her hand.

"Then?" I asked while she gave me a frustration look making me frown.

"What happen?" I again ask as I didn't get her reply, she was looking at her wrist which was in my hold.

Srida: that was my first kiss, I lose my first kiss, kitne khwab sajae the meine ki pehli kiss toh harry potter ko hi dungi phir kissi aur ki bari aayegi, aur tum.... (she yelled, literally shout at me while I looked at her dumb founded)

(I had so many dreams that I would give the first kiss to Harry Potter and then it would be someone else's turn, and you.)"Kiss hai santre nahi joo kisiko bhi deti firogi" I said looking at her in horror, she glared at me while taking a step pointing a finger at me with the other free hand.