Paper Rings!!!!

Anshuman Pov:

I never thought about love in my life; as you can say, becoming a doctor requires leaving every desire or wish behind. But I think I am in love, definitely not sure yet, but something is permanent - I like someone. And that someone is the one I met a few weeks ago; she is imperfect but perfect for me.

I like her - her eyes, her nose, her lips, her hair, everything about her. Every word she utters feels like she thinks a hundred times before speaking. She is calculative, a person who brings peace after a hectic day. Yet, I can see something in her eyes that cannot be easily detected; she is independent.

The morning I saw her in a white Kurti and jeans, I swear I was dancing inside to see her in traditional attire. She looked not less than a goddess. Yeah, I know it's a common fashion nowadays, but whom to tell that I never looked at girls that way, the way she attracts me. She is pure different from everybody, an eternal essence of love.

The way she has curiosity in her eyes, like a kid wanting to know about my family, satisfies me. She has told me several times that she doesn't want this wedding, but I don't want her to go away from me. I was attracted to her in our first meeting; I liked her on our first date. And now, it might be a little love I am starting to feel for her. Because I know I am not a fictional person who falls in love at first sight, but thinking about her makes me feel special, and I want her to feel the same.

The way she blushes with Akshita Dii and Trisha, I like it. But I also didn't leave a chance to make her blush. She tried to make an attempt to make my heart race, but I was ready for a comeback. I left her then because I don't know if I would go further, I might get a punch or kick this time. But for sure, it made her flustered.

I am in my chamber, remembering my rasmalai; she is occupying my thoughts nowadays. I skipped lunch in the afternoon because I wasn't hungry. But now, my brothers are not letting me stay in my room. They called me to come for snacks in the garden. I was on my way when I saw Satvat running; he ran away while saying 'stop Ridi.'

'Who is Ridi?'

"Don't know," I muttered and saw her, who has occupied my thoughts since the day we met - my rasmalai. She was walking, looking here and there, as if searching for something. Until now, she didn't notice me and bumped into me. I snaked my hands around her waist to prevent her from falling.

"Missed me?" I said in a low voice from the back. She stilled for some time but soon turned with a tight-lipped smile, looking at me.

Srida: Nope! But I think you cannot even live without me for a second, right Dr. Bansal? (She said with sarcasm)

I wish I could tell her that what she was thinking was true, but I can't say it now. Not until she feels the same. For teasing her, I can say it.

"Believe me, my mind is occupied with your thoughts," I said with a mischievous smile and leaned in a bit closer, but not enough to make her uncomfortable.

Srida: That's not gentlemanly; I know you. Leave it. Did you see Satts? Where is he? He ran in this direction. (She asked)

She loves everybody except me. 'Whyyy, goddd.'

'Ohh, now I got it; she is Ridi. Wow, my nephew is giving her a name; she is getting closer to him.'

I was lost in my thoughts when she attempted to wiggle in my arms. I tightened my hold, resulting in her putting her hands on my chest, making my heartbeat faster because of her mere touch. I noticed her chest heaving because of a fast heartbeat.