The Only Dare!

Author's Pov:

Samarth: Dare. (He said with full confidence)

Only if he knows what the dare will be, he wouldn't have taken it in his life.

Srida, Ishaan, and Advit smirked and planned the best dare for him, while Anshuman and Akshita suppressed their laughter after hearing the dare.

Ishaan: Okay, jiju, you know how to dance, right? (He raised his brow as if asking Samarth to answer)

Samarth: Yes. (He said with a proud look)

I am feeling bad for him.

Srida: Jiju, so your dare is...... (She took a long break for enjoying Samarth's curious face)

Samarth: Is?

Advit: Iss....... (All were enjoying pissing him off)

Samarth: Either say it or let it be. (He huffed in annoyance)

Ishaan: It's simple, you have to dance in the middle of the garden. (He shrugged his shoulder casually)

Samarth: Okay.... WAIT! WHAT?????? (He stood up from the chair he was sitting)

Srida: I know it's simple, but we want to ease your task. We will just play the song, and you have to dance, simple. (She shrugged her shoulder; others were enjoying the talk)

Samarth: Do you guys know how a decent businessman will look doing this thing? (He asked in horror)

Akshita: Don't worry, Samarth, there are few people this time. See. (She pointed from the window where the visible)

Samarth: Akshita. (He said in a no-nonsense tone)

Srida: Oh, come on, jiju, if you can't, then accept your defeat. If you defeat, then you have to fulfill our one wish. (She said in excitement, clearly enjoying the drained face of Samarth)

Ishaan: Yes, jiju, think wisely what our one wish (He said smirking) would be.

Anshuman: I think you are a wise businessman, jiju. Be careful. (He is cautioning him while suppressing his laugh)

Samarth: You guys are clearly enjoying, huh? Then I will wait for your turn, just wait and watch. (He starts to move to the garden)

In the garden, only a few people were present walking, and Ishaan brought the speaker for more fun. Advit connects his phone, and Srida and Akshita select the song, while Anshuman was standing beside them, amused by their daring heart.

The song starts, and the color drained from Samarth's face and turned to horror as the song played in high volume. So, the song was "Bom Diggy Bom." Shittttttttt

All started encouraging him to dance, and he knew if he lost this, the next wish would be a heart attack for him. He started doing small steps, some people stopped by seeing his dance. Soon, he cared less and started doing his steps with full confidence he had left, and he literally twerked at the mid. Soon Ishaan joined him, and Advit was there, seeing both of them twerk and laughing. All were laughing, holding their stomachs.

Srida's POV:

I burst out laughing at Ishaan and Jiju's dance; it's killing me. Everyone was laughing as if it were the last day, but the dance, filled with iconic twerks, was genuinely funny. Soon, my phone turns off, and it's the one call I was waiting for.