pay attention (not a Oneshot)

This is not a part of the fanfiction. But this feels like something I gotta address. Trivial stuff.

I noticed that there is a little bit of confusion when it comes to a character named "Y/N L/N." You see, Y/N is you. Yes, you. The reader (my favorite kind of person). Not your mom (that would be M/N), and definitely not your siblings (B/N and S/N respectively). Y/N is just an abbreviation for "your name." Only reason why I am bringing this up is because I feel like I wasn't being entirely straightforward. My bad.

Another thing to point out that's unrelated: Alison Hedgehog is not called "Alison the Hedgehog" because she wasn't born into that species. Go read Sonicphobia for Alison Hedgehog's full story and for the real reason why she is not calling herself "Alison the Hedgehog". But I can give you her full name: Alison May Black-Hedgehog. Or go to AO3 to read Sonicphobia: The Director's Cut if you really want all the cut bits.

I don't really do requests because I discover that I get stuck and unable to write anything. Plus, since this is technically within the story's canon, there are just some things that I would have difficulty working with if it's something random.