Sonic Phrases

So sometimes the Headmaster would say something that doesn't make sense in the moment but I compiled a list of phrases he uses to make more sense of what he is trying to say.

"Cool your beans." Literally just means calm down. This is used in a light way to get particularly angry students to stop and breathe. But this is also used to diffuse a situation between two students brawling.

"That's no bueno." It means that's no good in Spanish. He usually says that whenever a student says something inappropriate in class. It is in the same vein as "that's no good."

"I think you have been talking to Dr. Eggman too much." Sonic says this only when the conversation gets depressing or too morbid for his liking.

"Light Gaia on a stick/crutch" is Sonic saying "Jesus Christ on a crutch/stick." This is something he says when he's too shocked to watch his mouth.

"You're talking faster than I can run!" Sonic says this only if you are talking too fast to be understood. So if Sonic says this to you, take a breath and repeat what you say slower.

"You're looking like Tails on his bad fur days." If Sonic says this to you, it means go brush your hair and take care of yourself.

"Playtime is over." If Sonic says this, your opportunity to apologize has just flown out the window. It's his way of saying "fuck around and find out."

"Light Gaia help you." Sonic saying this means that you fucked up somewhere along the lines.

"Don't tell me you're a werehog." I don't need to say what this means. Or "You look like me on a full moon!" It depends on what he's seeing.

"You look like you seen Mephiles." Basically means you look dead and that you should probably get some sleep.

"We need to talk about your feelings." This is used as a delicate way of telling someone that they need to talk to Sonic about something serious regarding your behavior. This is sometimes followed up with the "talking to Eggman" comment.