two

It's summer break and I'm in Normandy with my friends. We are going to the beach, I'm driving my quad bike with two of my friends behind me. My three other friends are on another quad bike. We also planned to go to Spain. We'll leave Normandy tomorrow. I speak a bit Spanish but not too much. I still learn Spanish and Catalan. It will be an opportunity for me to improve my Spanish. 

We arrive to the beach and we park our quad bikes in the nearest parking. We take our bag and we walk on the sand to find a spot for us. I missed going to the beach. I take my clothes off and I sit on my beach towel. I already wear my swimsuit. 

"On va dans l'eau ?" - One of my friends asks

"Let's go !" - I reply

We run to the sea and we dive into the water. It feels like home. Normandy is my second home. My first home is MotoGP. I join my friends and we play with a ball staying in the water. Suddenly, we hear screams from a child who is drowning. I swim fast to help him. 

"Accroche-toi à mon dos." - I say

He climbs on my back and I swim to the beach. My friends say I'm the best at swimming so they let me help this child. I arrive to the beach and I hold the child in my arms. His parents are coming running. Some people applaud me for what I've done. The kid hugs me and his parents thank me before they leave. I come back in the water to join my friends. They were waiting for me. We play a bit before we go back on the beach. We lay on our beach towel and we start to sunbathe. Two of my friends fall asleep, another friend put music on his speaker and he talks with my two other friends. I'm reading Realm Breaker from Victoria Aveyard. 

We leave the beach and we put our bag on our quad bikes. It's always amazing to go to the beach. It's one of my favorite place. We drive my house and we take a shower for tonight. We will eat in a restaurant but before that we will eat something at a cafe. 

This is my outfit :

We leave my house when everybody is ready

We leave my house when everybody is ready. We turn our quad bikes on and we drive to the city center. We park our quad bikes and we walk to our favorite cafe. While I'm walking, I notice a familiar guy. He looks like Alex Marquez. My heart stops when I realize it's him. To be honest with you, I have a huge crush on him. When he sees me, he smiles before he enters the cafe we are going to. My heart beats faster and I don't know how to react. I try to move my legs to walk but it's difficult. I follow them in the cafe and I notice Alex around a table with his friends. I open my eyes wide when I see Marc as well. 

Stay calm !

We order something and we sit around a table at the other end of their table. However I can see them and they can see me. We start to talk about what we are going to do in Spain, I play a bit with my hair elastic. I stop being nervous. In my group of friends, I'm the most protective one, we are all funny and we all take care of our friends. 

                                                                             ~

I saw a girl in the street and I feel like I know her but I'm not sure. I smile at her before I enter in a cafe. A few moments later, I hear some girls entering the cafe with three guys and I see her. My heart beats faster. I often look at her discreetly. I know I saw her somewhere else but I don't remember where and I don't want to talk about it in front of my friends. I'll ask to my brother, Marc. 

She's gorgeous. I sigh and I try to focus on our conversation but she's on my mind. Marc and our friends talk about motocross and food, I'm trying to listening. I stop listening when I see she gets up to go to the counter to pay. I feel nervous when I see her coming. I can't stop staring at her. She turns around and she smiles at me. I blush and I smile at her as well. I notice she blushes as well. She's so cute when her cheeks turn red. 

                                                                            ~

I walk to the counter to pay before I leave with my friends. I pay the check of our order and when I turn around, I meet Alex's eyes. I smile at him and I blush when he smiles at me. I leave the cafe and we walk in the city center. I still think about Alex and his smile. I'm lost in my mind. 

"Angelina, ça va ?" - One of my friends asks

"Oui, tout va bene." - I reply

It became a habit to talk French and Italian at the same time. My friends understand a bit Italian but I still try to speak French all the time. Sometimes we speak in English when it gets complicated for me to speak in French.

"Tu as l'air perdue." - Another friend says

"J'étais juste dans mes pensées." - I say

"Tu pourras me ramener après ?" 

"Oui pas de soucis."

"Merci Angelina."

We keep walking and we talk about the university. I miss the atmosphere of the university. We sit on a bench. I wanna sing but I will wait because I will sing at home. We stay probably 30 minutes on that bench before we leave saying bye. My friend sits behind me on my quad bike and I drive her to her house. We say bye and then it's my turn to get back at home. 

I arrived 5 minutes ago. I live in a student residence. I'm happy there. I go to the bathroom and I take a long shower. I wash my hair and my body. I get dressed and now I'm ready to sing. I'm going to record it to post it on my music account. 

When I'm done, I post it on Instagram with this caption : "New cover : Let Go by Ark Patrol & Veronika Redd. I hope you wile like it, see ya soon for another song 🔥." 

I'm so tired and I have no clue of what I will eat tonight. I have a lot of time to think about it so I don't need to hurry. I hope Alex is okay. I sigh and I start to watch a movie on my computer. I hope tomorrow will be an amazing day as well.