four

We are on the road to Lloret de Mar, everybody is sleeping. The last time we stopped on a motorway/interstate rest area was 3 hours ago. I'll stop when there is another one. I'm almost arrived in Spain. I'm exhausted, I'll sleep a bit when we are at the hotel. At least I'll try, I have no clue of when we arrive at Lloret de Mar.

I stopped in a parking in Perpignan, a French city in the South of France. I need to walk a bit. I leave it and I walk to the store/shop which is still open. I grab a bottle of water and a packet of chips/crisps. I go back to my car and I enter it, I open the packet and I start to eat chips/crisps. I put it on my knees and I leave the parking. I drive to Figueras, a Spanish city. Then I stop again because Aymeric needs to pee. Then, I drive to Lloret de Mar, I arrive at the hotel at 2:40 am. The receptionist gives us the keys of our bedrooms and we enter them. I slump on my bed and I fall asleep when my head touches the pillow.

I wake up at 12:30 pm. I grab my phone and I see some missed calls from Luca. I call him back and he replies.

"La belle au bois dormant se réveille enfin." - He says

"Trou du cul va." - I reply

"Jade et Aymeric dorment encore."

"Vous êtes où ?"

"A la cafet de l'hôtel."

"J'arrive."

I hang up and I get dressed. I brush my hair and I lock my hotel room before I join Lana, Luca and Tim. I'm still exhausted. I see them around a table, they ordered a coffee. I order a hot chocolate and something to eat before I join them. I put my hot chocolate and my cookie on the table before I hug my friends. I sit next to them and we talk about today. I'm still sleepy.

A few minutes later, Jade and Aymeric join us. They look exhausted. I guess everyone is tired from the road trip. They order a coffee and they join us when they got their coffee. We stay silent for a while.

"On visite la ville aujourd'hui ?" - Jade asks

"Yep." - I reply

"Let's go." - Tim says

We throw our paper cups away before we go to our hotel rooms to get ready. I sit on my bed and I think about when I saw Alex and Marc at the cafe the other day. I didn't expect that. I get up and I take a shower quickly before I get dressed. I grab my phone, my bag and I lock my room before I join my friends. I put a book, sunglasses and a beach towel in my bag by the way.

This is my outfit for the day :

I'm with Tim and Luca, we are waiting for Jade, Lana and Aymeric

I'm with Tim and Luca, we are waiting for Jade, Lana and Aymeric. I yawn and I stretch my arms. I'm exhausted, but I can't wait to spend the day outside.

Our friends join us and we leave the hotel. I love sunny days like that. I can't wait to go to the Water World Parc. We visit the city and I catch sight of the sign of the parc.