three

I wake up at 9 am. I get up and I prepare my breakfast : cereals with milk and an apple. I tie my hair and I grab my phone. I eat my breakfast and I look at the comments on my post of yesterday. I smile when I read them. I finish my breakfast and I brush my teeth. I prepare my bag and my suitcase. Today is the day : let's go to Spain. I'll drive to Spain, I have my driver's license/driving licence and I have a car. We will leave Normandy in the afternoon but we will arrive in the middle of the night because I must drive 11 hours and 18 minutes. Our destination is Lloret de Mar. Then, we'll go to Madrid. I can't wait to go there. One of my friends calls me and she asks me if I can come to her place to pick her up, she isn't fine at all. I get dressed quickly, I lock my bedroom's door in my student residence and I walk quickly to my car. I put my suitcase in the trunk/ boot and my bag on the back seat. I jump in my car and I drive to my friend's house.

Five minutes later, I park my car in front of her house and I see her leaving her house with her suitcase and her bag. I leave my car and I open my trunk/boot, I help her put her suitcase in my car. She also puts her bag on the back seat. We enter the car and I already know where she wants to go when she's sad.

"Pizza on the beach ?" - I ask

"You read my mind." - She replies

I put Taylor Swift's music because my friend is a huge fan of her. I drive to the pizzeria, we order two pizza and we walk to the beach. We sit on the sand and we start to eat our pizza.

"Tu veux parler de ce qui ne vas pas ?" - I ask

"J'ai quitté mon copain, il m'a trompé." - She replies

"PARDON ??? Je vais le tuer !!"

"Il m'a trompé avec une autre amie."

She starts to cry and I hug her.

"Tout va bien se passer. On part en Espagne cet après-midi et ça va te faire du bien. Tu n'es pas seule." - I say

"Merci Angelina. Tu es vraiment la meilleure." - She replies

We keep eating our pizza and she tells me how she feels about this.

"Tu sais quoi ? Avant di partire, on va faire du shopping." - I say

A big smile appears on my friend's smile. We're done eating our pizza and and we enter my car, I drive to the city center. I park my car and we leave it. We enter some clothes stores and we look at some dresses.

"Je pense que celle-là t'irai parfaitement." - I say, showing my friend a dress.

"Wow! Je l'adore, merci beaucoup Angelina." - She replies

This is the dress :

My friend goes to the dressing room, she shows me when she wears the dress

"C'est perfetto !" - I say

She smiles and then she goes back to the dressing room and wear her clothes. She joins me and we keep looking at the other clothes. We find nothing interesting and I buy the dress for my friend. By the way, her name is Lana. Our other friends are Jade, Luca, Tim and Aymeric. We all met in elementary school. We keep looking at clothes in different stores.

I sigh sitting on a chair in a cafe. Lana sits next to me and she texts our friends to tell them where we are. They are going to join us. I can't wait to see them. We keep talking about our road-trip to Spain.

"Heyyy girls ! " - Someone says to us

I recognize Tim's voice, we see him with Luca, Aymeric and Jade. We wave at them and I grab my car keys and I open the trunk/boot. They put their suitcases and bags in it. Lana and I put our bags in the trunk/boot as well. I close my car and we go back in the cafe. We sit around the table where I was with Lana. They order something to drink and we talk about our road trip to Spain. I notice Lana tries to hide her sadness but it's complicated.

"Tout va bien Lana ?" - Jade asks

"Je sais pas." - Lana admits

"Tu veux en parler ?" - Luca asks

"Mon copain m'a trompé avec une autre amie, et elle me l'a dit ce matin. Elle a ajouté qu'il n'osait pas me le dire car il ne veut pas me blesser." - Lana replies

"Si je le vois, je le tue." - Aymeric says

Speak of the devil, I see Lana's ex boyfriend outside with Lana's friend. I get up, Lana understood why. I leave the cafe and I walk to that guy. I push him against the wall.

"Alors comme ça tu trompes Lana ? Mais ça va pas dans ta tête ou quoi ?" - I say

I don't give him time to reply and I punch him. I don't hear Luca coming but I feel he is trying to grab to stop me from punching Lana's ex boyfriend again. By the way his name is Thomas.

"Si tu veux te battre, vas-y viens." - Thomas says

I free myself from Luca's arms and I walk to him. Now Aymeric is trying to stop me. I punch Thomas again. We start to fight until Aymeric grabs me and takes me back to the cafe.

"Lâche moi !" - I say

Aymeric doesn't reply and he makes me sit on a chair. He raises his hand to me but I grab it before he slaps me.

"Tu es folle." - Aymeric says

"Merci Sherlock." - I reply

I notice my nose is bleeding. I grab a Kleenex and I put it on my nose. Luca, Jade and Lana join us.

"Ne refais plus ça s'il te plait."- Jade says

I stay silent and I look away. I'm not in mood to talk but I know they're right. If Luca and Aymeric didn't stop me, I might have killed Thomas. I yawn and I drink my Coca-Cola silently.

"Tu ressembles à un ours quand tu bailles." - Luca says

I roll my eyes smiling. My friends seem happy to see smile. We pay our bill/check and we leave the cafe, we spend the rest of the day in the city center.