eleven

I'm in my room in my student residence. We found the owner of the puppet, we had an argument with her because she abandoned it. I decided to take the puppet in my room and it will be at Aymeric's house when I'm away. The puppet is a female and her name is Freya. It is a Rottweiler. 

I'm getting ready to record a song with my guitar : The Night We Met, by Lord Huron. This song made me think about the first time I met Alex. I mean, we talked a bit but I saw him. I'm in his fan club for some years now and there is always a dinner at the end of the year with members of the fan club. 

                                                                     *Flashback*

I enter the village hall. I'm wearing a blue dress : 

I search for my name on the table

I search for my name on the table. They put the names of each person who comes tonight. I'm all alone because my friends aren't in Alex's fan club. I caught sight of my name and I put my bag on my chair. There are a lot of people and I feel a bit alone because I know no one. I text my friends to tell them I'm arrived. I also tell it to my dad. I stop looking at my phone and I see Alex. I smile seeing him. I notice Marc is here as well. By the way, Marc's chair is next to mine and Alex is next to his brother. 

The evening is going well. I had some eyes contacts with Alex. By the way, I had one a few seconds ago. Marc sees me and he comes to me. He sits next to me and he hugs me because he recognized me. We start to talk and I feel less nervous. I see Alex joining us. We talk all three and they stay with me for a while. I also talked to other fans. Alex and Marc hug me before they join their parents. 

                                                                   *End of flashback*

I smile and I realized I sang the whole song while having this flashback. I stop recording and I edit the video because there a big silence when I was done singing. I edit the video to delete the silence part before I post it on my Instagram account with this caption : "New cover : The Night We Met, by Lord Huron 🫶."

I turn my phone off and I go to my bathroom to take a shower. I need to relax. I'll take the train tomorrow to go to England. The last days in Madrid were amazing. We spent an entire day with Marc, Gemma, Jose and Alex. Then we spent the last day just together, without them. Before we left, we spent the two last hours with them. 

I leave my bathroom and I get ready. I prepare my baggage : a suitcase and a bag. I wonder if Alex is arrived in England. I miss him a lot these days. I don't text him because he is busy enough with races and I don't want to disturb him. 

I leave my room and I enter my car. I'm going to join my friends at Aymeric's house. I can't wait to see them. Ten minutes later, I park in front of Aymeric's house. They are all here. I catch sight of Freya. I smile and I leave my car. Freya saw me and runs to me happily. It jumps in my arms and hugs me. I giggle and I put it on the ground. We join my friends. I say hello to everybody, including Aymeric's parents. I play with Freya and I notice Jade is taking photos of us. She sends them in our group on WhatsApp. I keep playing with Freya and I ignore the calls I receive. I mean, I will answer later. I try to teach Freya some things dogs should do and it works perfectly.

We sit on the couch. Freya puts its head on my knee. I grab my phone, I see a missed call from my dad and two missed calls from Marc. The latter also texted me to call him back quickly. 

"Je reviens." - I say, I get up and I go in the garden.

I sit on a chair in the garden and I call back Marc. It rings two times and Marc replies. 

"Everything's okay Marc ?" - I ask

"Not really. It's about Alex." - Marc replies

"What happened ?" 

I feel my heart beating faster and I try not to panic. 

"He had an accident and he is at the hospital." - Marc says

"Is he conscious ? When did it happen ?" - I ask

"Yes he is and it happened this morning." 

"Did he talk ?"

"Yeah, he told us he is okay and he asked to see you."

"Does he have his phone ?"

"Unfortunately, no he doesn't."

"Tell him I will be there tomorrow."

"I will."

"Thank you Marc."

"No problem, Angelina." 

"I must hang up Marc, my dad is calling." - I say

"Okay princess, see ya tomorrow!" - Marc replies

"See ya Marc !"

I hang up and I answer to my dad's call. We talk about tomorrow and he tells me he won't be able to pick me up. I must take another train to go to Silverstone. I join my friends with Freya in the living room. 

I'm impatient to be tomorrow. I miss the atmosphere of MotoGP. It is something special to me. I grew up with this atmosphere and it's often complicated not to be around a track during an entire weekend. I also can't wait to drive the Yamaha truck with my father. I miss Alex and Marc. I hope they are okay. 

We leave Aymeric's house with Freya and we spend the rest of the afternoon all together. We also will eat at Aymeric's house before I leave tomorrow. I love my friends so much and I'm so happy to have them in my life.