seventeen

I open my eyes and I see Angelina sleeping in my arms. I kiss her cheek and I keep her in my arms. I want to stay with her, but there are free practices and qualifying sessions today. We spent an amazing night together. I love her more than anything. Last night, we made love and I loved it to be honest. I was patient with her because she was insecure. She told me why so I made sure she was safe and okay. After that, we talked and she opened up about her past. I swore I'll protect her. Marc will protect her as well but he must protect Gemma as well first. I feel a hand on my chest and I look at Angelina. I see her yawning before she opens her eyes. 

"Hey you." - Angelina says

Her sleepy voice is just so cute and it makes me smile.

"Hey princess." - I reply

I want to kiss her again. I touch her cheek and my heart races. Angelina probably read my mind because she kisses me softly. We giggle and we kiss again. I keep her against me and I put the blanket on us again to make sure we don't get cold. 

"You must go to the circuit, Alex." - Angelina says

"Five minutes please, I want to stay with you and I want you in my arms." - I say

She smiles and she puts her head on my chest. I feel like I want to make love to her again. I guess Angelina felt it because I feel her hand touching it. It makes me moan. Fuck it! Angelina makes me moan more when I feel her tongue on it. I can't move and she keeps doing it so good. She looks at me and I kiss her passionately. I make love to her and I can't stop kissing her. 

"The five minutes are supposed to be done, Alex." - Angelina says before she giggles

"I don't care. You're more important than anything." - I say, "Fuck!" - I add

"What happens Alex ?" - Angelina asks

"I want to cum. Hearing you moaning makes me want to cum." 

Angelina kisses me with so much love. I can't hold it anymore and it goes out. I had the time to take me off her so I didn't did it inside her. I don't want her to be pregnant. I lay next to her and she comes in my arms. 

"Alex ?" - Angelina says

"Yes sweetheart?" - I say

"I'm scared." 

"What are you scared of ?"

"I'm scared that you forget me when the season ends." 

"How can I forget you Angelina ? I have always been wanting to talk to you and to be with you. Since summer break, I feel like one day this is going to be you and me. Even if there is no races in winter, I will call you and text you, Angelina. We can even celebrate Christmas together. I also want you to meet my family." 

"It would be amazing, Alex. I don't know if my dad and my aunt will be still there." 

"I hope they will and they will be welcomed as well." 

"Thanks, Alex." 

I kiss her forehead and we cuddle for a while. Angelina walks to the bathroom and she takes a shower. I stay on the bed. I grab her phone and I take selfies to make her a surprise. A few minutes later, she is back in the bedroom with a towel around her. 

"Your turn now !" - Angelina says and she winks at me

I giggle and I get up. I wrap my arms around her and I hold her tight before I enter the bathroom to take a shower. 

                                                                                ~

I'm getting dressed. Alex is taking a shower. I opened up for the first time about things I was scared to talk about. I brush my hair and my heart start to race when I feel Alex's arms around me.