Well Stop

Before November 24th, I was able to avoid Sirius' fangirl club completely. Through all my years at Hogwarts, I was able to duck behind cover, or however I avoided them, without them even sending a single glance my way.

But, my fortune always turns tides eventually, and, on that unfortunate Wednesday, I came face to face with the one group of girls I tried so desperately to avoid.

I was one my way back from the detention McGonagall had given me weeks previously. My mind was elsewhere (to be specific, my wind was on Sirius, as it usually was), so I didn't have my normal reaction time. They came onto me without warning. I'd seen them do it before, with Sirius' past girlfriends, Marlene. It's horrid, really.
They were there before I could even blink.
"Ooh!" One of them squealed, "It's Serana no name!" And as soon as I heard those words, I knew I'd picked the wrong day to be out and about. I quickly covered my face with my hair.
Yeah, I could stand Death Eaters, crazed muggles, even a werewolf every now and again, but Sirius' fanclub was an entirely different story.
They were on me like a swarm of bees, buzzing insults and humming ways to murder me. Yeah, like I said, they were unlike any danger I had ever faced.
But as I stood there, my hair covering my face, with girls ages 11-17 surrounding me, I realized something. I was a Gryffindor and that meant I could stand up to these girls.
Pushing my hair out of my face (very unattractively, might I add), I puffed out my chest and put my hands on my hips. I felt like some sort of animal trying to take dominance over the squealing pups who thought they could become Alpha.
The girls fell silent.
"What do you want from me?" I asked in the voice I hoped sounded strong...ish.
"We want you to admit that you and Siri aren't actually dating," the 'leader' said. I stood straighter.
"His name is Sirius. He hates being called Siri, so don't do it," I said with some newfound courage. The leader gasped and but her hand to her chest, pretending to look hurt.
"She thinks she knows Siri better than I do?" She said to her posse. They responded with 'Oh no she didn't' and 'You know him better!' For some reason or another, this made me angry. I walked up into her face an stared down at her (she was at least 5 inches shorter than I was).
"Listen, kid, I don't know who you think you are, coming up to me, trying to make me feel bad, trying to make me admit things that aren't true, trying to put yourself at a higher place than me. Guess what, you're no better than I am." Her amused face darkened. "You are the lesser because I've killed Death Eaters, I've escaped maniac muggles, and I am the one who knows Sirius." I backed away from her to look at all the girls, "You're looking for Sirius' girlfriend? Well stop, because you've found her."
Before they could even think of a reaction, I turned and marched away towards the Gryffindor Common Room, seething in pure anger.
Upon storming into the Common Room, I ran into the one and only, Sirius.
"Hey, love, what-"he paused at the look on my face,"Lets sit." I let him pull me to the couch. He stayed silent for a few seconds before he opened his mouth to ask what was wrong. But no words came out because I had burst into tears. His arms were immediately around my shoulders and my head on his chest. He kissed my head.
"Sirius," I said when my breathing slowed,"Why did you chose me? Of all the girls you could have chosen to be your girlfriend, why me?"
"Why did you start liking me?" He asked back. I frowned for a moment, but answered all the same.
"Well, the very first thing I noticed about you was your eyes," I said. Sirius kissed my forehead. "Then I noticed the way you treated your friends and I thought you were the most loyal person I ever saw."
"That's why I love you," he said,"Because you are the most unique person I ever did meet and out of all the people in this school, you're the only girl who liked me for who I was," he said. I smiled at him. I leaned in to give him a kiss, when a cough echoed through the room. I looked up to see Lily and James sitting together, holding on laughter.
"Oh James!" Lily cried, "Why do you love me?"
"I don't know, Lily deer! Why do you love me?"
"Because your hair is so scruffy and you laugh like a moose!"
"And, my darling, that's why I love you too!" He said and the two burst out laughing. I changed colour. I wanted to throw something at them to make them shut up, so I pulled off my left shoe and threw it.
"Shut up," I said as they kept laughing. I buried my face in a pillow and joined their laughter.

Sorry, really really short filler chapter. :/