The Proper Date

Normal POV:

"This isn't like a date where you just wanna protect me from being alone, is it?" I asked. Tony laughed.

"No! It's an actual date. So...what do you think?" He smirked at me. I nodded, even though I still couldn't get the image of Razzy running towards me out of my head.

"Great! Meet me at the Three Broomsticks tomorrow?" He said. I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled and ran away. Narcissa was standing right behind him.

"Oh my gosh!" She squealed excitedly. She ran over to me and hugged me.

"We are going to get you the perfect outfit EVER!!" She yelled, shaking me. I smiled at her.

"Jeesh, Cissy. The dates not until tomorrow," I laughed. She squealed again.

"I know, but I haven't gotten to plan an outfit since Bella left!" She exclaimed. I shook my head at her girlyness. She linked her arm with mine.

"I'm going to bring you all my clothes, and we're going to pick out an outfit," she said.

"I have a better idea," I smirked. She tilted her head. I told her about the Room Of Requirements. She nodded and started rambling on and on about clothes. As we walked to our next class, I caught a pair of grey eyes staring at me from behind the corner. They were so hurt. I knew those eyes. I knew them like the back of my hand. I knew why they were hurt. I wanted run over to him and hug him and tell him I love him. I shook my head.

He left you like everyone else, Serana. He ruined your life out of jealousy and spite.

"You OK, Rani?" Cissy asked. I nodded.

"Just nervous." I lied. Well, it was practically the truth.

"That's normal! When I first started dating Lucy, I was freaking out!" She exclaimed. All through History Of Magic, Cissy rambled on and on about the date. I just couldn't stop thinking about those hurt, grey eyes that I loved so much. You could say I loved them too much.

No Serana! You don't love them!

"Okay, okay. Calm down," I whispered to myself.

"Mrs. Longbottom, what are you doing?" Professor Binns asked.

"Whispering to myself," I groaned. Some people sniggered, but quickly shut up, due to the glares of about four Slytherins and a Gryffindor (I was the Gryffindor, by the way).

www.polyvore.com/real_date/set?id...

I was speechless.

"You look beautiful, Rani!" Cissy screamed. She turned me away from the mirror and hugged me.

"It's getting close to noon, we should get you to the carriages!" She yelled. She practically dragged me across the grounds and to the carriages. Cissy and I climbed into one, only to be accompanied by four people, I really didn't want to see.

"Hello Serana," Lily Evans said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Marlene, Ellie, and Alice Sat on one side, and Lily Sat next to me.

"Evans," I growled. I turned my back to her and towards Cissy.

"So you're meeting him at 12:15, right?" Cissy asked. I nodded.

"I'm honestly freaking out, Cissy. What if he makes a move on me?" I said.

"Then go along with it! It doesn't really matter! No, it doesn't. If he asks you to be his girlfriend, say yes, if he kisses you, just go along with it."

"So, you're going on a date?" I could hear the sadness in Lily's voice. When we were in 5th grade, we promised not to go on a date until we were 18. I was 16. I looked at her with a 'no duh' face before looking back at Cissy.