Pain

Everyone loved Razzy immediately. Except Remus. He must still be mad about Razzy attacking him. I asked Dumbledore if I could keep Razzy and take him to classes. Dumbledore agreed with a chuckle.

"You've had Razzimatazz for three days. Sirius has been gone for three days," Remus said on the third day during Divination.

"This is why you don't know your constellations, Remmy," I sighed, even though he was right. I missed Sirius' laugh, smile, random outbursts. I patted Razzy's head. His tongue was sticking out as he was panting. Remus rolled his eyes and sloutched in his chair. I shook my head a laughed a little.

"Mr. Lupin! Ms. Longbottom! Please pay attention!" Our Divination teacher yelled. Some people sniggered. Others sighed. Razzy growled.

"Down boy," I chuckled.

Later that night, in the Commen Room, I sat alone on the couch. Well, Razzy Sat next to me.

"Razzy? Have you seen Sirius?" I asked my dog. He just sat there.

"I need to tell you something. Only 2 people, and Pluto, know this," I turned to Razzy, who looked up at me.

"I have a major crush on him. Sirius, I mean. Ever since first year. You can't tell anyone. Jinxy and Lily don't even know-"

"Know what?" Lily asked, walking in and flopping into the armchair next to me.

"You are so like James," Jinxy laughed. Lils sat up, insulted.

"Am not! I am nothing like that toerag!" She protested.

"Yeah-huh," Jinxy and I sighed. Razzy layed his head in my lap. I pet him.

"Where'd you get that dog again?" Lils moved to sit next to me. I was glad they forgot about me not telling them something.

"I was star gazing with Remus-"

"See! You so like him!" Lils squealed. Razzy barked.

"I do not! Anyway. Razzy here, attacked Remus, but obeyed me. So I kept him. He's just the cutest thing ever!" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"He looks so familiar! The grey eyes, shaggy black fur. It's killing me!" Jinxy complained, throwing her hands in the air.

"Yeah. I see it too," I agreed.

"Well," Lils slapped her hands on the couch," I'm spent. Anyone care to join me upstairs?"

"I'll come too. Rani?" Jinxy looked at me.

"I'll stay here a bit longer," I smiled at them.

"She's probably waiting for Lupin," Lils 'whispered' as they walked away.

"Am not!" I yelled, as the closed the door. Razzy barked again. I stared into the fire, thinking. The dream I had other night. It didn't make any sense. Everything that happened, is it my future? Do I have 'The Sight'? Or is my brain just playing tricks on me? I sighed a slowly drifted to sleep.

I was walking down the corridors. Alone. Lils and Sev were off somewhere else. A girl came sprinting up to me.

"You can't love him," she warned.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows, entirely alarmed and frightened.

"Sirius Black. You better take it from me. That boy is like a desise. Run, run away. Don't let him mess with you mind. He'll tell you anything you want to here. He'll break your heart it's just a matter of time. Just remember," with that, she as gone as fast as she had come, leaving me utterly confused in the middle of the halls.