Secrets Spilled

Normal POV:

Sirius and Reg left to talk, leaving me alone. I tapped my fingers on the table nervously. James was telling Lily. I put my head in my hands.

"James, please slip and hit your head on a rock," I begged silently. I could just imagine Lily's expression to my lies. James will tell her that Sirius and I kissed, then that I'm going on a date with Reg. He'll probably also tell her I'm a werewolf. She's going to be so mad. I started to cry quietly.

"Hey, you OK?" The waitress asked as she sat down in Reg's spot. I shook my head.

"What happened? Who were those boys?" She looked me right in the eye.

"It was his brother and friend. I've had a crush on his brother since first year, but ever since he found out about it, my life's turned to hell," I sobbed, "I lied to my friends about coming here with him. James is telling My friends, they'll hate me forever."

"It's OK. I'm sure you have more friends. If they turn their back, then you turn yours. You must have more friends, siblings?" She said.

"My brother is in a coma, on of my best friends died over the summer, my other friend is a muggle, and the rest are Slytherins. I was so happy with just Sev and Lils. Severus, Lily, and Serana. The best friends and bully magnets of Hogwarts. Not anymore," I sighed.

"Serana River Longbottom!" A voice screamed from behind me.

"Oh no!" I yelled. I got up and ran outside to meet her. Not only was she there, but Jinxy, Alice, and Marlene as well.

"I cannot believe you!" Lils screamed.

"I'm sorry, Lils! I really am!" I said.

"Why did you lie to us? Did you not trust us?" She asked.

"I do Lils, I really do. I trust all of you, but you freaked out when Sirius and I were just friends! I thought, me going on a date with his Slytherin brother would make you hate me!"

"You should have told us! We wouldn't have cared," she said.

"You flipped out when I was friends with someone! I didn't know what you'd think!" I yelled, anger bubbling through me.

"James told me everything." She snarled. I choked back a sob. "You kissed Sirius, you did. After we warned you what would happen! I don't know why we keep comforting you!"

"Marlene did! She understood! She knew I kissed him. I told her because if any of you knew, you'd blab about it! Marlene knows how I feel!" I screamed in protest.

"You Told her, and not us?" Jinxy added.

"Yes, because I knew she wouldn't tell anyone. Alice you'd tell Frank, Jinxy, you'd tell Lils, and Lils would tell every other soul in the school!" I said.

"You didn't think we'd keep this secret if you wanted us too?" Lils sounded hurt. But I was angry and didn't care.

"You've told everyone else every one else's secrets! How could I know to trust you with mine?" I yelled.

"I kept your Wolf secret, didn't I?" She glared at me.

"I didn't tell Lils you were a werewolf!" Jinxy chimed in. Marlene, Alice, and Lils all shapes at me.

"That's why you were so beat up. That's why you always look so pale at full moon!" Marlene yelled.

"I kept those secrets to keep you safe."

"I don't know why Tonks would be willing to die for you," Lils shook her head.

"Lils, you didn't even know her!" I shouted.

"You're right, Serana. I didn't. And I thought I knew you. For years we've been best friends. We've never kept secrets. I've never kept a secret from you! At least, not that big." She shook her head.

"Lils-"

"I wished you died in that house, instead of Tonks. At least she doesn't keep secrets from her best fiends," Lils snarled. It stung, like someone stabbed me in the chest repetitively and then poured a bucket of lemon juice on me.

"You don't mean that," I whispered, tears falling from my eyes.

"Yes, I do. Don't call me Lils anymore, that's what friends call each other," she said.

"Don't say that. Please I'm sorry. I want to be your friend," I begged.

"Leave us alone," Jinxy said. The four of them left. I collapsed onto the floor, tears pouring from my eyes. The door to the Three Broomsticks opened. The waitress came running out. She hugged me.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. I didn't know what else to do, so I just cried.

"What's your name, dear?" She asked, pulling away.

"Ser-Serana," I said, wiping my eyes.

"Well, Serana, I'm Crystal. Call me Crysa. So, what are you going to do now?" She looked me straight in the eye. I shrugged.

"I don't know Crysa," I looked at my hands.

"I'll tell you what you're going to do," she lifted my chin, "You are going to stay with those Slytherins. If they're your friends, and they don't care what secrets you keep, then you stick with them. They'll stick with you as well."

"Let me guess, you're a Slytherin?" I smiled lightly. She nodded.

"And I'm real proud of it," she beamed, "Now go!"

I saw Reg come out, after Sirius. I noticed James standing off to the side, and my tears returned. I sobbed and ran over to Reg. I threw my arms around him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, rubbing my back.

"What did I do? What did I do to deserve this?" I cried. He kissed my forehead. I felt eyes bearing into my back. I turned and saw Sirius and James staring at us.

"Thanks guys, really," I said sarcastically. I could feel my red eyeliner running down my face.

"What for?" Sirius frowned. James looked at me apologetically.

"For ruining my life."