Seventeen

Today was a grueling day, after classes I just went back to my room and plopped down on my bed. Soon after the door swings open and I look up to see Wednesday staring at me.

"What's wrong?"

"I need your help, you understand me more than anyone."

"Alright come sit down tell me what's wrong." She places her bag on my desk and she walks over and lays down next to me.

"I've been feeling weird lately and I don't know how to explain it."

"Alright, try even if it's in pieces."

"I've been nauseous a lot, especially after school."

"Have you been putting too much poison in your food?"

"No more than usual."

"Do you know what triggers it?"

"Mostly in my room and some of my classes and sometimes randomly throughout the day." I sit and I ponder what could be the cause of her being sick.

"Maybe it's an Addams thing, we should go to Larissa and she if you mom had the same problem." she nods her head, we start to walk down to mama's office and I knock on the door.

"Come in." We both walk in. "Sunshine, Wednesday what can I do for the both of you?"

"Well Wednesday's not feeling well and we were wondering if it was an Addams thing and if you could give us some insight."

"Of course girls take a seat." We both walked over and we sat down in the chairs. "So what's been going on?" Wednesday explains it again and I go over it in my head.

"So from my understanding, you are nauseous randomly, but always in your room and some of your classes."

"Yes" She raises her eyebrow "alright now bair with me for a second. What do all of these places have in common?"

"Me"

"What else? when you get nauseous in class what classes are they?"

"Study hall, Botany."

"Alright, do you have any friends in those classes?"

"I have a pet dog in those." my eyes widen Oh my god she's got a crush. Mama sees my eyes widen and she smiles.

"Wednesday I know what your problem is."

"You do?" I grab her hand and I drag her out and into her room, Enid wasn't in there. I turn her so she's only facing her side of the room "What are we doing here?"

"Right now do you feel nauseous?" she shakes her head no, I turn her around to look at Enid's side and she has the same face but now she looks a little bit more alive with a light pink blush on her face.

"Oh my god I've turned into my mother,"

"No you didn't, but you definitely have a crush on Enid." she puts her face in her hands and she groans.

"What should I do?"

"Well you could start by asking her to the Rave'N? Or just telling her how you feel, maybe even do something your mom would do."

"What if she doesn't feel the same?"

"This is Enid we are talking about. I doubt that she wouldn't feel the same, I have seen the way that girl looks at you especially when you're not looking."

"I can't believe I have a crush on Enid." Soon enough, Enid comes walking in the door and she sees us and she has a confused and worried look on her face.

"Is everything alright? Wednesday you look terrible, are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah I'm alright, just had a revelation that's all." she nods her head and she sets her bag down and she sits on her bed. I look at Wednesday and I nudge her forward, she shakes her head no and I roll my eyes.

"Enid are planning on going to the Rave'N Saturday?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason, I'm trying to convince this little ray of sunshine that she needs to go."

"Y/N is right, you need to go. Why don't we go together? That way you don't have to go alone" Wednesday raises her eyebrow.

"I don't want you to go with me out of pity, Enid."

"I'm not Wednesday, you're my friend and I want you there." I see the light tint of pink on Wednesday's cheeks again and I smile.

"Alright we are all going, this is awesome." Soon after I said my goodbyes I headed back to Mama's office.

"So how did it go?"

"Good I think. They are going as friends. Hopefully that will change on Saturday."

"I hope so too, they balance each other out."

"They really do don't they?"