Epilogue

3 Years Later

"Alright class, I know the first days are hard, but don't worry I will only give you light homework to do something over the first week. Plant a tree, make bird feeders, anything you want. Something to connect with nature." The bell rings and I smile. "Have a good first day and I will see you tomorrow." they all get up and they all make their way out of the classroom. Wednesday and Enid walk up to my desk hand in hand.

"These new kids love this class." Enid said

"So did you guys when we offered it after I graduated."

"How are you feeling?" Wednesday says and I smile at their concern

"You would think that after 2 kids you think that I can see what's going to happen with this one but nope not at all, this one is keeping us on our toes."

"You guys should get to your next class, when is your free period?"

"We both have it fifth." I smile

"Great, so do I."

"Yay we can talk baby names."

"No Enid." They walk out of the room. After a couple more classes it was finally a free period. I walk down to the cafeteria and I see Wednesday and Enid already sitting at the table with three trays. I walk over and I sit down next to them.

"How were classes?"

"Not as fun as your and Ms Thornhills but it's alright." I see them and they are looking behind me smiling. Soon I feel arms being wrapped around my stomach.

"Hello darling." I turn my head and I look up at Marilyn and I smile and she leans down to kiss me.

"Hey baby." She sits down and unpacks her lunch. After a couple minutes I see Mama walking towards us.

"Sorry we were late, somebody didn't want to get their shoes on." I laugh,

"It's no problem, thank you for watching them"

"Always they help me get work done." Taylor makes grabby arms at me and I sit her on my lap.

"Hi, how was your day with grandma?"

"Good we did paperwork and movies." I smile at my daughter.

"How is Sammy? still sniffling?" Mama shakes her head.

"No he seems that he is all better," we all sit and talk about random things. I listened but I was thinking about everything that happened these past few years. I never saw my parents again and I honestly don't care to. A year after I yelled at mine, Enid wolfed out and yelled at hers. She is an alpha, that's for sure. I look at everyone, with my wife and kids with twins on the way, but don't tell Marilyn that. To my mama who is smiling so hard I think she might cry. And to my two sisters who have found Their soulmate before they even saw the string connecting them. I love my family and I wouldn't change it for the world.