Twenty-Two

"Girlfriend. You're a dyke. I knew it. You're not my daughter." I hear him say

"I was never yours and that's why you always hated me, mix that with being autistic and being an outcast you just had a full batch of reasons to hate me."

"When you get home you're packing the rest of your shit."

"Don't bother, all of the stuff I want is here with me. In my home."

"Do you really think that your principal wants you for a daughter?" I look over at Wednesday and she looks like she's ready to attack with Enid holding her hand to keep her calm. I look down defeated.

"I do," I look up at her and with tears in my eyes "She is the best student I have ever had."

"Then you know what you can keep her." I look over at mom to see if she will say something but I know she wont.

"I won't keep you any longer then, go. I have my family here, I don't need you." they walk away not even sparing a second glance. As soon as I don't see them anymore I collapse to my knees and I start to cry, whether it was a cry of relief or sadness I don't know. I hear running footsteps which was probably Wednesday and Enid already wrapping their arms around me. After a while my crying stops and I'm no longer shaking.

"Look at you go, standing up to them." Enid says and I laugh. They get up and they help me get up and they hug me one more time. Morticia pulls me into a hug, wow she gives a nice hug. Marilyn gives me a kiss and I look at Larissa and I give a small smile.

"You and I should talk sunshine." I looked at her and I missed hearing the name so much I started crying again. "Lets go to my office okay?" I nod my head and we start to walk to her office, neither one of us saying anything. "Bed or couch?"

"Bed." I say and we walk into the bedroom and I sit on the bed slowly taking off my sneakers. My battery is dying and I'm exhausted, I hear Larissa laugh and I hear her kick off her shoes and footsteps towards me.

"Hold on sunshine. I've got you." she moves my hand away and she untied my shoes and takes them off. She gets on the bed and she sits up with her head on the backboard. "I guess I should go first. I want to apologize, Sunshine, I never meant to hurt you. I knew you were special from the moment that I met you. Why didn't you tell me that's how you see me?"

"I was scared, you wouldn't want me."

"I will always want you."

"You are my daughter, Y/n I dont care what anyone else says." I feel the tears running down my eyes again. "I know I have to work to earn your trust again, and I will work on that till the day I die. But I really am sorry." I crawl over and I wait patiently for her to open her arms and when she does I rest my head on her chest and she hugs me tightly.

"I forgive you mama." I whisper dowsing off to sleep. After a while i get shaken away i open my eyes and I see mama looking at me.

"Its time for dinner. Are you feeling better sunshine?" I nod my head, I wash my face before going down and I see Marilyn, Enid and Wednesday's family.

"What happened to your family?"

"Something about an alpha emergency."

"That's alright we will fight them next parent weekend." Moricia hugs me

"How are you hun?"

"Nope please don't call me that, no honey or hun, Darling is reserved only for Marilyn and Sunshine is only reserved for Mama."

"Alright how about Raven?"

"I'll take it." We both smile.

"Are we already for dinner?" We all nodded our heads and we took the van because no one wanted to separate. We went to the Italian place again and this time I didn't care how dressed up I was. I was with my family and I wouldn't change it for the world.