8

Tae-hyung got to work that day and started doing what he got paid for. He took peoples orders and went to the back to do what they had ordered.

"Hey Tae-hyung go take that man's order he's been sitting here for a while now and no one's taken his order" Tae-Hyungs manager pointed to a man sitting next to the window with a bucket hat on, hiding his face.

"Copy that" Tae walked over to the man with a smile and his note pad along with a pen. "Excuse me sir, what could I get you?" He asked ready to write down anything.

"A Carmel latte," the man began, Tae-hyung writing it word for word until the voice began to sound familiar.

"Anything else?" Tae asked after he was finished writing.

"And a word with you" the man finally put his head up, revealing his face. It was jung-kook. Tae-hyung was shocked. First his house now his work place?

"Come with me, now" Tae grabbed jeongukk by the arm, dragging him to the back making everyone bat an eye at them. Jeongukk made his face as hidden as possible now since there's been many many rumors about the two. The news identified Tae-Hyung as Jung-Kooks little blonde boy. "What the hell are you doing here? This is risky for you" Tae whisper shouts as they're in the back-back where nobody went unless they needed more supplies to make coffee or cakes.

"I don't care. Why are you avoiding me? I know you were at home when I went to go ask for you." Jung-Kook pressed his back against a wall, letting out a loud sigh. "Not to mention- you blocked me."

"We need to stop being friends, or-or seeing each other. It's putting you- it's putting your career in danger. Me along the way as well" Tae-hyung turned his back to Jeongukk, not being able to face him properly.

"Why didn't you tell me you felt uncomfortable with the rumors?" Jung-Kook tried walking towards Tae, trying his best to see if he could comfort him but Tae shut him out by moving away.

"J-just. This whatever we have going on. Needs to stop." He finally turns his back jeongukk, seeing the hurt in his eyes.

"Why? Give me a good reason and I'll leave." Jeongukk was determined to stay.

"Because."

Jeongukk grabs Tae-hyung and puts his back to a wall with an arm over Tae-hyungs shoulder. "Tae-hyung why?" He whispered. Tae-hyung couldn't help but look at jeongukks rosy lips. They were just there, it's like they were asking him to kiss them. There was silence, and tension. A lot of it. It's like their lips were two different sets of magnets being forced to connect. At some point those magnets gave up on trying to separate and finally connected.

Tae-Hyung and Jung-Kook were the magnets in question. They kissed. As if their lips are each others oxygen. As if the only password to the code was to get through each others lips. Tae-hyungs hands went on jeongukks cheeks, controlling jeongukks head. Kookies arms went around tae's waist, controlling his every move. Tae-hyung pulled away from the kiss, completely out of breath. Jeongukk smirked after doing what he's been wanting to do for a while.

"Shit" Tae-hyung muttered. "What the hell happened to me having to stay away from you hmm?" He got out of jeongukks strong hold, moving 6 feet away from him.

"What are you talking about?" Jung-kook asked clueless breathing roughly since him too was out of breath.

"You're manager called me last night, saying that I had to stay away from you. That you ordered him to do it. So what the hell happened to that" Tae whisper-shouts trying not to bring attention.

"Tae-hyung I fell asleep as soon as you left, the only other thing I did was receive a call from my manager Brenda."

"Brenda? He didn't sound like a Brenda to me" Tae put his hands on his hips, confused.

"I don't have a male manager." Jeongukk was confused just as much as Tae-hyung was, then he put the piece together. "It must've been this creepy stalker that's obsessed with me. He calls anyone that I've been with telling them to stay away from me, that I told him to say it"

"So it wasn't your idea" Tae began to feel relieved.

"Of course not, I would've done so myself if that was the case" Jung-Kook smiled at Tae-hyung as he saw that Tae relaxed his shoulders.

"Thank god" He rushed back to jeongukk giving him a hug he didn't know he needed as he let out a relived sigh. Jeongukk stroked Tae-hyungs hair, happy that nothing bad happened between the two of them. "I have to go back to work. See you later?"

"My place?" Jeongukk asked still sinking into the hug. Tae-hyung nods before pulling away from the hug and going back to work, leaving JK in the back smiling like a child on Christmas Day. After a few seconds Jung-Kook sneaked back into the cafe and left to go back home. He couldn't feel any better.

Everything was good, things were good.