16

"I'll be right back, I'm just gonna shower real quick" Tae-Hyung says quickly pecking Jeongukks forehead.

"Can I join?" Jung-Kook smirks. That same smirk that always teased Tae-Hyung.

"No I'll be quick I promise" Tae-Hyung quickly took his towel that was on top of their bed then walked over to the massive bathroom that never failed to impress him. After a few minutes Jeongukk received a call from an anonymous number. He didn't answer it of course, he doesn't answer calls from random people.

Except he got called again, from what seemed like the same number. Yet again he didn't answer and just laid in bed to watch tv. Again he got a call until finally he answered.

"Hello?" Jung-Kook answered.

"Stay away from Tae-Hyung. He's mine. He wants nothing to do with you and I'll do anything in my power to have him back" The voice sounded deep, intense, determined even jeongukk couldn't believe it.

"Yeah ok." He speaks sarcastically. "Stay away from us" with that Jung-Kook hangs up, not worrying what so ever about the previous call. He trusted that Tae-Hyung would never cheat on him so why worry?

Eventually Tae came out the bathroom, towel wrapped around his torso, hair soaking wet and particles of water gliding down his abs from his hair. Jung-Kook couldn't get his eyes off of Tae-Hyung. He looked lovely.

"Stop peaking" Tae-Hyung smirked as he looked for clothing in his closet.

"I can't" Jeongukk seriously couldn't take his eyes off of Tae-Hyung. He quickly got off the bed and walked up to Tae, hugging him from behind leaving kisses on his neck. Tae giggled at the tingly feeling of JK's tongue on his neck which tickled. He turned around to Jeongukk not being able to take it anymore.

Tae-Hyung kissed Jeongukk, more hard then soft.

"Alright, alright you've had enough" Tae-Hyung giggled as jeongukk began kissing his neck.

"But I want more" Jeongukk whined as Tae pushed him away with a smile.

"Come on let me get changed, I gotta go meet up with Jimin" Tae-Hyung went back to what he was doing which originally was getting into clothing.

"Whyyyy? I want you all to myself" after Tae-Hyung and Jung-Kooks break up, Jeongukk didn't want to leave Tae out of his sight.

"I'll be back in an hour, besides he says he has something important to tell me" Tae-Hyung shrugs. JK on the other hand sits on their bed, observing Tae-Hyung and admiring how beautiful he truly was. He felt so lucky to have someone like him.

Tae-Hyung had made it to- well now Jimins apartment. After Tae moved out it was no longer their apartment, only jimins. Which for Jimin was kind of lonely but luckily he had his boyfriend visits him everyday, they practically lived together.

"Come in! It's unlocked" Jimin answers to the knock coming from his door. When Tae-Hyung walks in through the wide door, a large "will you marry me?" Sign catches his eye, behind it was Jimin's small body blowing into a ballon

"I'm flattered, really. But no" Tae-Hyung says taking his shoes off in front of the door.

"It's not for you fool. It's for Yoongi" Jimin finishes tying the end of the red ballon he had and setting it down on the floor. Surrounding the poster was what seemed like thousands of balloons.

"Marriage?!" Tae asks surprised walking over to Jimin with his jaw laced to the the floor. "Are you okay?" He checks Jimins forehead temperature with his palm and afterwards with the back of his hand.

"I'm fine" Jimin says irritated with Tae's hand that was now leading to his neck to check if he had a fever "hey stop that!" Jimin slaps his hand off.

"Sorry it's just, the Jimin I know would never do such thing. Let alone over a guy" Tae finally closes his mouth. "You don't even believe in marriage"

"Yoongi isn't just 'some guy'" he air quotes "He makes me happy. I don't know I've just never felt like this."

"Loves in the airrrrr" Tae begins to tease while dancing around Jimin, annoying jimin at his best.

"Yeah yeah. Yoongi and I have been together for almost a year. He's been all my firsts-." Jimin gets cut off.

Tae-hyung stops dancing. "Even first kiss?!" Tae asks surprised. He expected someone as beautiful as Jimin had atleast gotten laid before.

"No not that. But everything else yes. He's the one that got me the promise ring, now I'm fulfilling the promise" Jimin smiles just at the thought of having someone like Yoongi beside him, until death does them part.

"You guys haven't even moved in together. You don't see Jung-Kook and I getting engaged on some Friday night."

"Come on we practically live together. The guy sleeps here every night he gets and I sleep at his house every weekend" Jimin says "don't ruin my buzz" He rolls his eyes while grabbing yet another red ballon from the box of un-aired ballon's on the couch.

"Are you happy?" Tae asks. Jimin nods. "Are you more than sure?" Tae asks. Jimin nods. "Then hell, go for it. After all you're the reason Kookie and I are together right now"

"I know" Jimin says with sass before beginning to blow air into the ballon "and I wasn't asking you for permission mom. I was asking for help decorating"

"Mom?" Tae-Hyung mumbles to himself.

"Now pick up that glitter and start sprinkling it around the poster" Jimin orders. Tae-Hyung listens. After all, Tae-Hyung always listens.