10

Tae and Jung-Kook have been together happily for 5 months now. So for their 6th month anniversary Jeongukk wanted to take Tae-hyung out but paparazzi would be on their ass so Jung-Kook called the only friend he's ever had. Min-Yoongi.

"Yo yo yooo" Yoongi says over the phone with a lot of unexpected energy.

"Help me think. Where do I take Tae-hyung? We've been together for 6 months and I wanna do something for him" Jeongukk whines, which Yoongi was used to since he was the youngest and that's what youngest does best.

"Umm i don't know man you know I've never been in a relationship or ever even thought about having one. Their just not my things." Yoongi sighs. Jimin and Yoongi are the only ones that knows about Tae-Hyung and Jung-Kooks relationship, yet they've never met.

"Come on Hyung you're not helping at all!"

"Ok fine. Umm- take him on a private yacht?" Yoongi asks hoping Jeongukk would like the idea so he could stop his whining.

"That's perfect" Jeongukk finally stops his sulking "let me call you back" he lies. Their 6 month anniversary was a week away so he had just enough time to prepare.

After a week of planning everything was set. Jung-Kook was going to surprise Tae with a yacht. He had invited Yoongi and jimin too so that they could finally meet and since there was an extra room that they could share, in the yacht why not use it.

"Ok are you ready for the surprise?" Jeongukk asks with a smile pasted on his face as he covered taes eyes with his hands. They were right infront of the yacht, jeongukk wearing a bucket hat of course that covers his face enough for people not to see.

"Mhm" Tae-Hyung hummed excited. Jimin and Yoongi had obviously already known about the plan but jeongukk made them swear to secrecy because he wanted things to go perfectly so they were already in the yacht.

"Alright 3.2.1" Jeongukk took his hands off Taes eyes, revealing the beautiful big white yacht.

"Wow. Is this for us?" Tae-hyung couldn't seem to believe it. He grew up having to worry about money, he never had things like this.

"Of course. We usually just spend our month anniversary's watching movies on my couch or your couch but I wanted to do something this time" Jung-Kook wrapped his arms around Tae's waist.

"It's perfect, but you know I don't like it when you waste so much money on m-." Tae gets cut of with a sudden peck on the lips.

"Just enjoy what I'm doing for you ok baby?" Jeongukk always tried spoiling Tae as much as he could even though sometimes Tae-hyung didn't like it very much because he knows the way Tae grew up so he wants to change that.

"Ok" Tae-Hyung smiled "can we go in?"

"We can do anything. It's all yours for the next two days". Tae-Hyung runs inside, finding Jimin flirting with another guy that was on the boat. They each carried a bag, guessing with clothes for the weekend.

"Jimin?" He was already surprised enough that jimin was there "random man I don't know" Tae looks at the black haired man standing right next to Jimin.

"I'm Min Yoongi, Jung-Kooks best friend" Yoongi takes his hand out waiting for Tae to join his hand "you must be the boy he won't shut up about" they shake hands then let go.

"I guess so" Tae smiles. "What are you guys doing here I thought it was just Jung-Kook and I"

"Oh he invited us too, it's part of the surprise" Jimin finally spoke, taking his eyes off of Yoongi.

"You knew?! And you didn't tell me? Wowww I thought we were friends" Tae-hyung said with a playful tone as he put his palm to his heart acting hurt.

"Then it wouldn't be much of a surprise, would it?" Jimin rolled his eyes at Tae's usual dramatic ness.

"Alright guys let's start going" Jeongukk walks in.

"Copy that soldier" Yoongi walks further into the yacht, probably looking for his room that he yet didn't know he had to share with his new friend. Jimin follows Yoongi, leaving the happy couple alone.

"Guys let's go for a swim" Tae suggested as everyone was in the yacht living room while the actual captain was driving the boat.

"Alright I'll tell the captain to drop the anchor so we can swim" Yoongi got up to inform the captain. The rest went to change into their bathing suits. When everyone was ready and the anchor was dropped, they all eventually went into the water. Tae-Hyung would grab onto JK since he didn't quite know how to swim and was scared to drown, Jeongukk didn't mind though he loved taes touch.

Jimin and Yoongi were in their own little world, getting along, talking, swimming, all that. Tae and JK just watched from afar, shipping the two.

"Come I have something for you" Tae whispered into Jeongukks ear, making them red. Tae-Hyung tried to get to the yacht ladder as quick as possible, Jung-Kook following behind him. They walked to the living room, water dripping from their bathing suits. Tae pulled something out of his bag, a little box that was used for jewelry. "For you" he gave the box to jeongukk with a smile praying he'll like it. JK opened it smiling of course. It was a diamond silver ring with Jung-Kooks name engraved into it. "I've been saving up for it. Not because it's our six months, but because I'm proud of you. Jung-Kook you're working on a new movie, and still being the CEO of Netflix. Not to mention putting up with me, and this.", by this meaning the yacht he had spent so much money on just for Tae-hyung.

"I love you." The words escape jeongukks mouth, the words hes been wanting to say. "I don't care if it's to soon. Tae-Hyung, when im with you nothing else matters. You make me happy and the fact that you didn't simply just leave me on the floor to bleed to death that day means, oh so much to me. The day you donated some of your blood to me, is the day we got linked. I love your smile, your hair, your laugh, and how beautiful you are. Ever since you came into my life I've been nothing but happy. You've shown me the love that I didn't even know exists. Promise me something? Promise that every day of the year that falls on the day that we first met , that we'll go back to where we first ever saw each other. The beach." Jeongukk cups Tae-Hyungs cheek, wiping a tear away with his thumb.

"I promise. And I love you too, so much" Taes a very emotional person so during this time, there was nothing but tears.

"I have an idea. That I need to know you'll be comfortable with" Jung-Kook said.

"What is it?"

"I think we should go public about our relationship. I'm tired of not being able to comfortably be out with you without having to worry about paparazzi. We've dealt with this for long enough" Jeongukks idea couldn't make Tae-Hyung happier. He's been waiting for Jung-Kook to bring this up, he was also tired of the sneaking around.

"I love that idea" a smile grew on both Tae-Hyung and Jung-Kooks lips. "Come on let's go back" Jeongukk left his ring on top of the couch, afraid he'd lose it in the water.