22

Jimin and Yoongi have been married for all of 4 years. Although they did have their troubles and arguments sometimes, they still love each other.

"Oh my gosh" Jimins mouth falls open "Jung-Kook and Tae-Hyung are back together" Yoongi looks down from the TV to Jimin whom was resting on his lap, texting Tae-Hyung not surprised. He knew that eventually they'd get back together, he knew Jung-Kook wouldn't give up on Tae-Hyung.

"Oh Tae-Hyunga's back in town?" Yoongi asks stroking his fingers through Jimins now black hair.

"Yeah apparently he was coming to see me but stopped at the beach and encountered Jeongukk. They caught up then one thing led to another."

"That's good for them." Yoongi says.

"Yeah I miss seeing Tae-Hyung happy" Jimin turns his phone off and looks up at Yoongi who was already looking at him. "We'd never do that right?"

"Do what?"

"Break up then get back together twice" Jimin wonders.

"No baby. Never. I'm never going to lose you and that's final, I love you too much for that" Yoongi gave Jimin a peck on the lips after his sentence.

"I love you more" Jimin started a war he knew he wasn't going to be able to finish.

"No. I love you more than more" Yoongi said.

"I love you to the moon and back." Jimin sat up straight, making eye contact with Yoongi.

"I love you to space and back"

"I love you more than myself Yoongi."

"Oh yeah?" Yoongi begins tickling every side of jimin on the very living room couch in their house. "You're beautiful my love. You should never love someone more than yourself"

"Mmm I still love you more" Jimin giggles. Yoongi gets up and afterwards throws Jimin over his shoulder.

"I'll show you just how much I love you" He walks up the stairs with his husband over his shoulder kicking and giggling to be put down. When they made it to the bedroom unforgettable things happened.

Jimin and Yoongi were happy and that's final. No matter how many problems they had they always fixed them.

The End.