21

That same night, Tae-Hyung laid in Jeongukks arms. A large white comforter covering their lower body. Tae-Hyung drawing circles with his pointer finger over Jung-Kooks heart, claiming it.

"Hey you never told me what happened with Dae-Hyun and you." Jung-Kook said, staring at the ceiling. Enjoying this moment.

"After I found out that he lied. I broke up with him and moved out of our house." Tae-Hyung answered, still circling jeongukks heart.

"Why didn't you reach out to me afterwards?" Asked Jung-Kook.

"I thought you moved on, that you either hated me or forgot about me" Tae-Hyung sighed. No matter how much he missed Jung-Kook back then, he never let those thoughts win.

"Never" jeongukk turned his head to look at Tae. "I never hated you, not for a bit. And I never thought about anyone else but you. I always wondered what you were doing, how you were doing, if you were happier. I always asked Jimin but he was no help."

"Can we promise each other something?" Tae asks.

"Hmm?" Jeongukk hummed.

"No more secrets. If we're going to make this work again we can't lie to each other. We have to communicate, learn from our mistakes" Tae-Hyung sits up, causing Jeongukk to sit up as well.

"Done. Done. And done." Jeongukk kisses Tae-Hyungs nose. They were once again, back in their little bubble.

"Pinky promise" Tae-Hyung smiled while bringing his pinky up.

"Promise." Jung-Kook hooked his with Tae's, committing to the promise. Tae-Hyung can't help but notice a ring in Jeongukks finger. The same ring Tae-Hyung had bought for him years back.

"You still have it?" Tae-Hyung asked looking at the ring as their pinky's are still tangled together.

"Of course. Never once took it off after we broke up. Unless it was time to go act of course" Jeongukk answered, as he observed Tae-Hyung

"Can we go for a swim?" Tae asked after kissing Jeongukks hand.

"This late?" It had already been 2 am, late enough.

"Please" Tae-Hyung whispered with puppy eyes that always fooled Jeongukk, no matter what.

"Alright come on." Jeongukk instantly got up, giving into Tae-Hyung. Jeongukk had a pool in his backyard, which you could view from his rooms large window.

Once they were both wearing their bathing suits, Jung-Kook and Tae-Hyung walked outside to the back.

"It might not be the beach, but it's good enough" Tae-Hyung shrugged before jumping in, Jeongukk joining afterwards.

"We'll go tomorrow baby" Jung-Kook hugs Tae-Hyung from behind, leaving kisses on the nape of his neck.

"Really?!" Tae-Hyung asks excitedly almost jumping up and down.

"If that's what you want, then yes" Jeongukk answers. Making Tae-Hyung blush.

"I love you." Tae-Hyung turns his body to face Jeongukk.

"I love you more than myself." Says Jeongukk before kissing him passionately. They had both wanted- no, craved this for to long. "And trust me, I'll make up for all the years we lost" He adds in between kisses.

Kim Tae-Hyung and Jeon Jung-Kook are back together, happy with one another at last, no strings, no lies, nothing but trust.