20

The two caught up. They ordered their food and got rid of any awkwardness. It felt like old times to the both of them. Jung-Kook craved Tae-Hyungs touch, he didn't want to be a moment away from him.

That night JK found out that Tae-Hyung had been a full time architect and he makes good money.

"I'm proud of you." Were the words that escaped jeongukks mouth, making Tae-hyungs heart fluster.

"Really?" Tae-Hyung smiled. No one but his father, the only one in his life before his passing, had told him they were proud of him.

"Really. You achieved the goal you were trying to reach. Many people just give up. You didn't" Jung-Kook couldn't help but smile at how surprised Tae-Hyung really was.

They got the bill, Tae-Hyung still hadn't changed his ways. He still begged to pay but of course JK never allows him to, no matter how much time has passed.

Jung-Kook took Tae-Hyung to his new house that night. Tae-Hyung was amazed by how it was even bigger than the last one.

"Wow" Tae-Hyung looked around, just how he did when he had officially walked into Jeongukks old house. "I heard about your stalker issue, how was it?"

"Terrible. She kept sending me food and inappropriate things. It made me uncomfortable, so I moved here not to many years ago" Jung-Kook explained as he watched his hyung's amazed face.

"This house is nice, but I don't know I like the other one better" Tae-Hyung said.

"Honestly me too." Great minds think alike. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure. Can we watch. 'I love you, always'?" Tae-Hyung asked. That exact movie is the latest movie Jung-Kook had worked on, and Tae-Hyung knew that. Even after years he still watched Jeongukks movies.

"That's my movie that came out 2 months ago" Jung-Kook walked over to the living which wasn't to far from the kitchen.

"I know. I've been meaning to watch it, just never got the time to" Tae admitted, after all it was true. He loved Jeongukks movies, they reminded him of the old times.

"Alright, come" Jeongukk pats a spot on the couch right next to him as he turns the tv on. Tae-Hyung does as told and sits comfortably. They watched the movie. As expected, it was beautiful. Tae-Hyung loved it.

"It's amazing. I mean your-your acting it's wonderful" Tae-Hyung still couldn't believe how Jeongukks acting got better and better throughout the movie. The story was about a guy and a girl finding their way back to each other after so many years wasted.

Jung-Kook had made the movie about them, or what he hoped would happen after years, they reunite. And just that happened.

"It's beautiful." Tae sighs with a smile as he looks over to Jung-Kook. He still loved making Tae-Hyung proud and amazing him. No matter what their status was or how many years had passed, his feelings remained the same.

"You're beautiful." Jung-Kook gave up on hiding his feelings for the night.

"Hmm?" Tae-Hyung was flabbergasted. He even thought he had heard wrong.

"I still love you Tae-Hyung. Hell I even made this movie about us." Jung-Kook got up, in front of Tae-Hyung. He wanted to be able to touch Tae-Hyung again without it being 'awkward'. He missed his kisses, his affection and communication. All of it he missed, deeply.

"I love you too" Tae established it, no buts, just spoke his mind. Tae-Hyung didn't think it through, but he did what had been on his mind all day. Kissing Jeongukks lips once again. He quickly got up and kissed the tallers lips. Having to balance on his tippy toes just to be able to reach them .

Jung-Kook didn't hold back. He saw the chance, so he took it. The chance to be able to kiss Tae-Hyung again.

Oh that feeling. The feelings of Tae-Hyungs warm plump lips. Tae-Hyung too missed this feeling. His heart beating faster then it should, feeling like it's beating so hard it could fly out lf his chest.

Jung-Kook can feel every single beat that Tae-Hyungs heart gave. After all there was no space left in between them. Tae-Hyung and Jung-Kook had made it up to the bedroom. Suddenly, clothes were being removed. Jeongukk was now shirtless and Tae-Hyung had thrown his pants on the other side of the room.

Did he mind? No. Tae-Hyung craved every inch, corner, centimeter of Jung-Kook. No matter the cost.

"I need you" Tae-Hyung moaned into Jeongukks ear as Jeongukk left kisses down his neck. Tae-hyung felt Jung-Kook smile into his neck, making him flinch due to the tickles.

"I'm yours baby. All yours" Jeongukk whispered back. Everything else, is secret.