18

Tae-Hyung had woken up at 12:47 to the smell of chocolate pancakes coming from his kitchen. He waltzed downstairs to find his boyfriend making exactly that. Jung-Kook had just finished giving the reason that he had made more than enough pancakes and had turned off the stove.

"Good morning" Tae-Hyung smiles with his rusty voice.

"Good morning baby. Sit down breakfast is ready." Jung-Kook served Tae-Hyung two pancakes. "If you want more, take some"

"Thank youuu" Tae sat down in one of the counter top chairs, jeongukk sitting next to him.

The younger cleared his throat, followed by "listen I have something to tell you." Jeongukk dropped his fork along with Tae-Hyung.

"Mhm?" Tae-Hyung hummed, kind of afraid of what would come out next.

"Last night- I.. I um- slept with someone" Jeongukk didn't dare to stare Tae-Hyung in his eyes. "I-it's all a blur. I took a shot before modeling, next thing you know I'm in a red room with someone. I d-dont know, I usually don't get drunk off of one shot"

Tae-Hyung was quiet. Having so many questions. But asking the first one that popped up.

"Is that why your were home so late?" Tae-Hyung asked in utter shock, trying his best not to cry. It had only been a month since they had gotten back together, now this.

Jeongukk stayed quiet and gave Tae-Hyung a light nod simplifying yes. He truly didn't remember anything that had happened last night. He doesn't even remember whom he had slept with.

"Why? Why tell me? Why not just lie to me?"
Tae-Hyung asks yet another of his thought questions.

"Because I don't want to break your trust, I want you to be able to trust me" Jung-Kook tried holding Tae-Hyungs hand which was resting on the counter.

"Yeah well you should've thought about that before" Tae-Hyung moved his hand away from Jeongukks, and got up from his chair.

"No." Jeongukk grabbed Tae's arm, stopping him from walking away. "This time, I'm not letting you go"

"Jung-Kook, I can't even trust you anymore let alone, be with you so let go" Tae-Hyung ordered, sending cold shivers down jeongukks spine.

"Please." Jung-Kook begged.

"Don't touch me." Tae-Hyung snatched his arm back as he continued to walk away. He wanted so badly to look JK one last time before leaving back up to jeongukks room to recollect his things. He grabbed his suitcase which was in the closet and quickly packed his things back, hearing as jeongukk sprinted up the stairs.

"Tae-Hyung wait." Jung-Kook tried to stop him from going into his drawer and emptying it out. "Can we please talk things out? Don't do this"

"Move." Tae-Hyung had never seemed so mad. Under all that anger was a boy who was yet again hurt. It's always the same excuse 'I was drunk'. That's when he for sure knew he was taking the job, leaving jeongukk behind, escaping from things.

Jung-Kook did as Tae-Hyung ordered, afraid. After about an hour of Tae-Hyung packing and and of Jung-Kook begging Tae-Hyung to stay, Tae had finished and he had made up his mind. Tae-Hyung didn't care that he was in his PJ's, he left like that anyway just to leave as soon as possible.

"Tae-Hyung please. It was a mistake." Jeongukk follows Tae-Hyung downstairs with tears forming in both of their eyes.

Before leaving Tae-Hyung wanted to get one good look at Jeongukk before leaving, but he couldn't bring himself to. "We're done." Tae-Hyung says with his back turned to Jung-Kook and his face turned to the main door. He slipped his shoes on and left while hearing jeongukks plead.

On his way to his car which was parked in the driveway, he cried. Tae-Hyung thought he had found the one for him but he thought wrong. It was final. Tae-Hyung was taking that stupid job in Busan. After all the only thing stopping him was Jung-Kook.

He found himself driving to Dae-Hyuns apartment. He wasn't sure why he still remembered the address but he did. Tae-Hyung rang the doorbell. Behind the answered door was who he expected. Dae-Hyun.

"Miss me?" Dae-Hyun smirked.

"You were right." Tae's nose and eyes were red and puffy due to all the crying he had done 20 minutes before stepping into Dae-Hyun's apartment building. "He did break me into a million pieces"

"Are you okay?" Dae-Hyun's smirk fell as he saw Tae-Hyung almost collapse on top of him "c-come inside"

Truth be told, they talked while sitting on Dae-Hyun's living room couch. Tae-Hyung eventually stopped crying. He would've went to Jimin but Jimin was happy and Tae-Hyung didn't want to ruin that.

"I'll move with you." Dae-Hyun said "to Busan, I'll move with you". Tae-Hyung had told Dae-Hyun everything. From the job offer to the reason of the break up.

"What? Why" Tae-Hyung asked wiping his runny nose with a tissue Dae-Hyun had given him earlier. Eyes still puffy and nose still red.

"Till you get better. I know you'll get off track and eventually give up, but I'll be there to help you out" Dae-Hyun offered hoping Tae-Hyung would say yes. The broken hearted boy received yet another call. He checked the caller ID. It was Jung-Kook, yet again. He turned his phone off and tossed it under a pillow.

"Okay." Tae-Hyung agreed without thinking. He just wanted Jung-Kook out of his head. "But no funny business. Don't try to use this to get back with me"

"Done. Deal" Dae-Hyun said knowing it wasn't true. He was willing to do anything just to get Tae-Hyung back.