14

Everything was set.

"Hey Tae why don't we go to the beach today?" Jimin asked as he was getting ready for work in the bathroom while tae-hyung made coffee in the not so far kitchen.

"I'm ok" Tae answered. He didn't want to be near a beach ever again. He hasn't been to the beach since his break up with jeongukk, which was unbelievable since he goes to the beach 3 times a week sometimes even more.

"Come onnnn. Jung-Kook isn't going to be around anyway, I made sure to check with Yoongi" Jimin lied. It was all part of his plan, his well made plan. After all Jimin was a good liar.

"It doesn't matter. He owns that property we can't step foot in it without permission" Tae-Hyung tries to look for any escape he can use from going to the beach. For a week- almost two, straight he had been trying to forget Jung-Kook and the love they had, which he missed recklessly and going back to that beach would just mess it up for him.

"I already got permission, through Yoongi. He got it for us. Come on you haven't been out ever since- you know. So let's just go out." Jimin pleaded. He hated seeing Tae-Hyung so down, he missed seeing him have fun.

"Okay fine. I'll go. But if I see even a hint of Jung-Kook I'm out of there you got that" Tae walks to the bathroom pointing at him with his index finger while narrowing his eyes.

Jimin gave him a smile, not a very convincing one. The smile you give when you just got away with murder.

As soon as Tae-Hyung left the bathroom, Jimin pulled out his phone and texted jeongukk.

"The plans on"

"Ok good. It'll be ready by 5 so come then."

"Copy that"

Later that day Jimin took Tae-hyung to the beach. Tae was certain that jeongukk wasn't going to be there due to how many times Jimin said he wasn't.

They both got out the car, Jimin more excited than Tae-hyung. Though he did miss the beach.

"Come on let's go" Jimin practically dragged Tae to the beach entrance. When Tae-Hyung walked in there was cardboard arrow planted into the floor surrounding by bits of Tae's favorite flower, dahlias informing him to walk straight

"What's this?" Tae-Hyung asked Jimin as he pointed at the floor showing the arrows.

"I don't know. Let's follow them to find out" Jimin began following arrow after arrow, taking Tae by the arm with him. At the end of the 4th arrow there was a sign.

"I know I probably messed up the only chance I had with you." The sign was written cursively in bold letters with sand surrounding it. There was three more arrows after said sign, so Tae-Hyung curiously followed them. There was yet another sign.

"Forgive me hyung? I know sorry isn't going to fix anything so I'm not going to say that"

There was yet again arrows. 7 was how many Tae-Hyung counted. He knew this was Jung-Kooks doing. Jimin just followed where ever Tae went, excited to see his reaction.

"No let's go back" Tae-Hyung tried turning around but jimin stopped him, forcing him to continue walking. The seven arrows led to Jung-Kook. At this point Jimin had stayed back, just observing from behind. He looked as handsome as ever. When Tae-Hyung came to him a smile popped on his face. He missed seeing his face.

Tae-Hyung again tried turning around to walk away, afraid he'd cry.

"Wait wait wait." Jeongukk grabbed Taes arm, not allowing him to walk away. "Let me explain"

Tae-Hyung stopped trying to leave and just stood there. He took Jeongukks hand off of his arm, he didn't want to even be near him.

"I know I hurt you. Just know I did not for me but for you." Jeongukk said, truthfully.

Tae-Hyung almost laughed. "For me? Seriously? Why? Hmm? I was happy and what we had was great so why?"

"I couldn't risk your safety. You mean so much to m-."

"If I mean so much to you then why Jung-Kook?" Tae-Hyung tried his best not to yell. He knew how sensitive Jeongukk got. He might seem tough on the outside but whenever Tae-hyung raised his voice at jeongukk he'd get hurt.

"The messages hyung. I saw them" Jeongukk finally came clean. If bringing up the messages was going to be have to be used to get him back, jeongukk would do it anytime. Suddenly paparazzi started showing up. Cameras were being flicked, pictures were taken.

"Jung-Kook is this a marriage proposal?"
"Tae-Hyung look at this camera"
"Right here"
"Is this an apology?"
"Weren't they broken up?"
"Are you guys engaged now?"

All types of questions were asked, to many for either of them to process. Suddenly Jimin was gone. Jung-Kook took Tae-Hyung by the arm, blocking his face away from the paparazzi. He did know how Tae didn't like to be taken pictures off without permission. He pulled Tae into his house and locked the door behind him.

"Please. Just give me a second chance" Jung-Kook begged as he walked to Tae-Hyung that was infront of the couch, thinking.

"Fuck" Tae-Hyung said before rushing to Jeongukk and kissing him. Jeongukk felt happy again. So did Tae-Hyung. They both missed this. Being together.

The kiss got more deep and intense. Suddenly they were both walking upstairs as they kissed, struggling to see the stairs. When they got to jeongukks room Tae-Hyung was thrown on the bed. Jung-Kook smirked as he got on top and began kissing every nerve in his body. He stopped himself and got up to close every window in that room, not wanting paparazzi to see.

Jung-Kook went back to Tae-Hyung, ready to tear his clothes off.

"I want you" Tae-Hyung whispers into Jeongukks ear, making them go red after a kiss Tae left on his lobe.

"You have me" Jung-Kook smirked. He ripped off his button down white shirt, making the buttons fly everywhere. Tae-Hyung admired his abs, taking a good look at them as if he hadn't peaked at them before. Jung-Kook had seen Tae-Hyung admiring them so he took Tae's hand and dragged it down his ab line. It felt satisfying to both Tae-Hyung and Jung-Kook. The rest that happened is history.