12

The moment had arrived. The atmosphere in the elegantly adorned wedding venue was filled with an air of anticipation and love. Soft, romantic music played in the background, setting the perfect mood for Y/n and Taehyung's wedding ceremony.

At the front of the aisle stood Taehyung, his eyes glistening with excitement and adoration as he waited for his bride to walk towards him. He couldn't contain the joy that filled his heart, knowing that soon he would join his life with Y/n's in front of their loved ones.

As the doors swung open, all eyes turned to Y/n's entrance. The room fell silent, captivated by her beauty as she stepped forward, her arm gently linked with her uncle's. It was a poignant moment, as Y/n's father had passed away when she was just four years old. But today, his presence was felt through the unwavering love and support of her uncle, who had stepped in to escort her down the aisle.

Y/n's uncle, with tears of pride and love in his eyes, guided her gracefully towards Taehyung.

"Y/n, your father would be so proud of the amazing person you have become," her uncle whispered, his voice filled with emotion. "Today, I am honored to walk you down the aisle and give you away to this incredible man who loves you with all his heart."

Y/n's smile was radiant, gratitude filling her voice. "Thank you, Uncle. I am so grateful to have you here by my side. It means the world to me."

Mrs. Kim, Taehyung's mother, delicately dabbed at her eyes, overcome with emotion.

"Oh, Y/n, you look absolutely breathtaking," Mrs. Kim murmured, her voice trembling with joy. "My heart is filled with joy seeing you and Taehyung so happy. You are truly joining our family, and we couldn't be happier."

Tears shimmered in Y/n's eyes as she embraced Mrs. Kim, feeling the warmth of her love.

"Thank you, Mother. Your love and support mean everything to me. I'm so grateful to be welcomed into your family."

Mr. Kim, Taehyung's father, stood tall, his face beaming with pride.
"Y/n, today is a day of great celebration," Mr. Kim proclaimed, his voice filled with heartfelt sincerity. "I have watched Taehyung grow, and seeing him find his soulmate in you fills me with immense joy. Welcome to our family, my dear."

Y/n's heart swelled with warmth as she hugged Mr. Kim tightly.

"Thank you, Father. I'm honored to be a part of your family. Taehyung is a wonderful man, and I promise to love and cherish him with all my heart."

Jiwoo, Taehyung's sister, clutched a bouquet of flowers tightly in her hands, her smile both radiant and nostalgic.

"I've seen the love between you and Taehyung blossom from the very beginning," Jiwoo said softly, her voice filled with genuine affection. "Today, as you take this step forward, know that I will always be here for both of you. Congratulations, sis!"

Y/n and Jiwoo embraced tightly, tears of happiness streaming down their faces.

"Thank you, Jiwoo. You've been like a sister to me, and I'm grateful for your unwavering support. Our bond means everything to me."

After Y/n reached the end of the aisle, her uncle gently placed her hand in Taehyung's, their eyes meeting in a profound exchange of love and commitment.

The ceremony continued, and as the couple exchanged vows, Y/n stole glances at her mother, who watched with tearful eyes, her face reflecting a mixture of emotions.

After the heartfelt vows were spoken and the rings were exchanged, it was time for the official pronouncement of marriage. The officiant turned to the guests, and Y/n's eyes sought out her mother once more. Their gazes locked, and in that fleeting moment, a silent conversation passed between them, conveying an unbreakable bond and a shared understanding of the profound love that filled the air.