24

Inside the Kim household, Y/n and Seokjin began their investigation into the mysterious deaths of Han Gyeong and Jungkook. They huddled in the study, surrounded by old files and photographs, determined to find answers that had eluded them for years.

Y/n picked up an old photograph of Han Gyeong, Jungkook, and the Kim family together, a bittersweet reminder of the happy times they once shared. "They were like family to each other," Y/n whispered, her voice tinged with nostalgia.

Seokjin nodded in agreement. "They were inseparable," he said, flipping through the pages of an old diary. "I wonder if Han Gyeong's diary holds any more clues about what happened."

Y/n furrowed her brows, deep in thought. "We need to piece together everything we know," she said. "There has to be something we've missed."

As they delved deeper into the past, Y/n recalled the entry Han Gyeong had written before her untimely death. "She mentioned something about hearing Taehyung on a call," Y/n said, her mind racing with possibilities. "But later on she felt convinced and never revealed what it was about."

Seokjin's eyes widened in surprise. "Yeah. Why Taehyung?" he repeated, his expression troubled. "Why would he be involved?"

Y/n shook her head, unsure of the answer. "I don't know, but we can't rule anything out at this point," she said, determination burning in her eyes.

Seokjin interjected, "We should try to break into Taehyung's study. Maybe there's something there that can help us understand what happened."

Y/n hesitated, torn between her trust in Taehyung and the need to uncover the truth. "I don't know if I can do that," she admitted. "He's my fiancé, and I want to believe in him."

Seokjin placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I understand, but we need to consider all possibilities," he said. "We owe it to Han Gyeong and Jungkook to find out the truth."

As Y/n continued to investigate the mysterious deaths of Han Gyeong and Jungkook, she couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that had settled in her heart. Determined to find answers, she decided to confide in Seokjin, her trusted ally.

As the evening wore on, Y/n couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gripped her heart. She decided to take a walk in the garden to clear her mind.

As she strolled among the blooming flowers, she heard muffled voices coming from the study. Curiosity getting the better of her, she tiptoed closer to the slightly ajar door.

Inside the study, a female figure was having a hushed conversation with another mysterious figure. Y/n's heart raced as she strained to hear their words.

"We can't let them uncover the truth," The muffled feminine voice said, her voice laced with urgency. "If they find out what really happened, it will destroy everything we've built."

The mysterious figure nodded, their face hidden in the shadows. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it," they said with an air of confidence.

Y/n's mind raced with questions, trying to make sense of the cryptic conversation. She knew she had to find out who this person was and what they were planning.

"Seokjin, there's something I need to tell you," Y/n said, beckoning him to a quiet corner in the house.

Seokjin's gaze met hers, concern evident in his eyes. "What is it, Y/n?" he asked gently.

"I overheard a conversation between some mysterious people in the garden, hidden in the study," Y/n began, recounting the hushed conversation she had stumbled upon. "They were talking about not letting us uncover the truth about Han Gyeong and Jungkook's deaths."