you had a nightmare

"Sweetheart" Taylor shook you awake.

"AHHH" you screamed wakeing up all sweaty and tears running down your face.

"Shh it's okay, you just had a nightmare your alright" She shushed you.

You looked around the room frantically getting out of bed.

"Y/n?" Taylor questioned.

"Tay?" You looked at her.

"Yes baby?"

"Is anyone else here?"

"Of course not my love, it's just us two"

You made your way out of the bedroom and downstairs with Taylor following you.

"Baby, y/n, I promise you it's just us, your safe okay" Taylor said.

You made your way into the kitchen and put your head on the counter.

"Aww baby" She pulled you into a hug.

"Here have some water and we can try go back to bed"

Taylor poured you a glass of water and you took a sip before placing it down.

"Can you cuddle me as we watch a movie to help me sleep?" You asked.

"Sure, of course, what movie?"

"Titanic?"

"Sure" she smiled.

You both made your way into the living room. Taylor grabbed a blanket as you put on the film. You both cuddled up and you rested your head on her shoulder as she put her arm around you.

Halfway through the film you fell asleep so carefully Taylor turned the tv of and carried you up to bed where you both slept Piecefully for the rest of the night.