you wont let her straighten her curls

You was sat on the bed waiting for Taylor to get out of the shower.

She soon entered the bedroom rapped in her towel with her beautiful blonde hair all curly from washing it.

You had no words but when you remembered her straighter were out so that she could straighten her hair, you hid them behind your back.

"Where'd my straighners go? I had them right there" she asked confused looking at the spot then back at you.

"I don't know but your curls are really beautiful" you slowly nodded your head pretending like nothing happened.

"Y/n.." She gave you a look.

"What?" You giggled.

"Give" she put out her hand out for you to give her straighters back.

"NEVER LET A STRAIGHNER ANYWHERE NEAR MISS, TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT EVER AGAIN" you shouted trying to run out the room with them all giggly.

"Y/n" Taylor laughed catching you.

"No, I won't let you" you held them up in the air.

"Y/n.. Your 5,4 that's easy to reach"

"But your curls are beautiful darling, why ruin them? They're apart of you and who you are" you stated.

"What's your point?"

"Do not straighten your hair, you look so gorgeous and pretty with curls"

"Well..." She managed to get the straighter from your hand.

"I won't straighten my hair if you insists" she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Thank you" you hugged her tightly.

She kissed your forehead softly before pulling away to get ready.