you get married

You stood waiting, ready for Taylor to enter. You closed your eyes feeling nervous. You opened them not long after to the sound of the doors opening.

It was Taylor.

Your face lit up at the sight. She was so beautiful. You tried to hold back tears but it wasn't enough. Tears flooded down your cheeks.

Taylor finally reached you, fighting back her own tears as she smiled so happily.

"You look gorgeous my pretty girl" You admitted taking her hands in your.

The marriage officiant finishes his bit and it was now time to share your vows.

"I promise to be your partner in crime, and to take the heat if we get caught. I promise to make your dreams mine, to support you, to cherish you and to devote my life to your happiness. I want to write it in the sky—I love you, I love everything about you, and I can't wait to see where our journey of love is headed. I y/n y/l/n do take you Taylor Swift to be my beloved Wife". You got a few giggled here and there along with some awes.

"Taylor" the marriage officiant turned to her.

"I promise to dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through whatever life brings. I vow to laugh with you and comfort you during times of joy and times of sorrow. I promise to always pursue you, to fight for you, and love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life.." .

You was practically drowning in your own tears at this point as special memories was being shown as these moments past.

"..So I Taylor Swift, take you y/n y/l/n to be my one and only lover and for you to be my beloved Wife"

"I now pronounce you Wife and Wife, You may kiss the bride"

Taylor cupped your cheek kissing you as everyone stood, cheered and clapped. You didn't want this moment to end.

•••

It was now the after party. You and Taylor headed to the dance floor ready to have your first dance.

The music played. Say you won't let go was the song you both chose.

You rested your hands on her weist as you both danced along to the song. It was a wonderful moment.

Everyone stood watching in awe.

You had tears in your eyes still thinking that all of this was a dream.

"I can't believe it you know, this is all so crazy but I'm not complaining, wanna know why?" You smiled.

"Why?" Taylor chuckled.

"Because I now have the most gorgeous and beautiful wife in the entire world and I am happy to even call you my wife" you confessed before kissing her passionately as the room was once again filled with cheers.