her album blows up

"Babe, guess what day it is" Taylor came running down the stairs looking all smiley.

"I don't know, what?"

"Okay okay so before I tell you can you set the barbeque and record player up outside! The family's coming over"

"Didn't realise we were celebrating something" You laughed.

"How'd you guess?" Taylor questioned.

"So we are?"

Taylor didn't answer but instead ran back upstairs giggling.

•••

Taylor came up hugging your from behind as you was lighting the barbeque.

"Carful Tay" you chuckled.

"Sorry" she smiled kissing your neck.

There was then a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it" Taylor said.

It was her family.

They all came out to the garden and greeted you with hugs.

"So Taylor honey, what's the surprise?" Andrea spoke.

"Oh yes, everyone wait right here"

Taylor went of happily to go get the surprise.

She came back a little later holding something behind her back.

"So.. I decided to release my new album a little early" she said pulling out a vinyl.

You stood with you jaw wide open. You couldn't wait for Taylor to drop that album and now she finally has.

"Y/n, I know you've been waiting for it and I feel bad for teasing you so I will give you the honours to play it whilst I go quickly do something" she turned to you.

"Really?"

"Yep, go ahead babe" she smiled handing you the album before making her way inside for a second.

It did not go quite as planned though.

"TAYLOR YOUR ALBUM BLEW UP" you shouted.

"Already? I only put it out today"

"NO LIKE IT ACTUALLY BLEW UP, IT'S ON FIRE"

Taylor hurried out to see that the whole thing caught on fire somehow.

"Holy cow, this is a new record player too?" Taylor chuckled a bit before grabbing the water hose to put it out.

"It's fine I'll get the old record player out and use the other vinyl" Taylor ran inside to grab all that before coming outside again.

She threw the other one out before setting up the new one as you started the food.

Soon enough it was up and running and everyone sat listening to her beautiful album whilst enjoying some food.