she raises her voice at you

You walk into the house excited to see your girlfriend after a long day at work.

"Tay?" You called out when she didn't come running to you as always.

"Where are you baby?"

You walked into the living room where she was. You sat down next to her just for her to move to the kitchen.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You asked following her.

"Go away"

"Woah? What happened? Did I do something wrong?" You questioned

"I SAID GO AWAY" she raised her voice. Fear ran through you.

You never see her like this before.

Seeing the shock on your face and seeing what she had done she was quick to apologize.

"I'm sorry y/n, I didn't mean to scare you, I just have a stressful day writing this new song and all the plan making and all"

"It's fine we all get like this sometimes" you assured her.

You pulled her into a hug.

"Want to talk about it?" You tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before kissing her forehead softly.

She nodded.

"Come on then" you took her into the living room and was ready to listen and help her in anyways possible. You didn't want to see her upset like this.

She talked about what was wrong and you suggested her having a break and for you two to just go out together somewhere nice and relax. She agreed and cleared her plans for the next day so she can spend the day with you.

"I love you so much y/n"

"I love you so much too Tay"