you find out your pregnant

You woke up screaming in pain. Thankfully you didn't wake Taylor.

It was 4:50 in the morning.

You ran straight to the toilet feeling that you was going to be sick. As you were being sick you remember the pregnancy tests you had originally bought the day before.

You finished puking before flushing the toilet and making your way downstairs.

You opened the drawer when you suddenly heard footsteps.

"Y/n?" Taylor rubbed her tired eyes.

You quickly hid the test behind your back as you swung around.

"Tay" you smiled.

"What you doing up this early?" She said as she grabbed a glass and filled it up with water.

"Same as you, just getting some water" you began heading over to the stairs. "Go back to bed okay? It's early and you look exhausted"

"Yeah, barley got sleep" she giggled. "All I could hear was you tossing and turning, didn't know weather you was awake or not so I didn't want to call you and accidentally wake you".

You turned red now practically sprinting up the stairs back into the toilet.

You did the test and patiently waited.

A couple minutes pasted and you embraced yourself before looking at the results.

"TAYLORRR" you screamed.

Taylor hurried into the toilet upon hearing your screams.

"What happened? Are you okay?" She questioned before looking down at what you was holding.

"It worked" tears formed in your eyes. "Im pregnant Tay, we're having a baby".

Taylor collapsed to the floor.

"y/n.."

"I know we was supposed to do it together but I just felt so awful and couldn't wait any longer and I didn't want to wake you, I'm sorry Tay I had to know, the pain was unbarable, it hur-"

You was cut of by Taylor kissing you softly.

"Shh no need to apologize, I'm so happy, I'm going to be a mother, we're going to be mother's, y/n"

"I'm going to take good care of you baby..." She kisses your forehead.

"and my other baby of course when they come" she said kissing your stomach carefully as your watched in awe.

You knew she'd be the best mother your unborn baby could ever ask for along side you of course.

This was really it. A start to making your family official and you and Taylor couldn't be more excited than to start the journey.