someone lays their hand on you

Taylor comes running to you hearing your footsteps come through the door.

She stopped as soon as she sees you.

"Y/n!" She stood shocked.

She walked towards you pulling you into a hug as tears ran down your cheeks.

She inspected your injurys calculating how bad they are.

"Y/n, who did this to you?"

"Y-your ex, he saw me walking in the street and crossed over and started shouting things"

"What things y/n?" Taylor asked

"He was saying I stole you off of him and that I turned you against him.. And then he attacked me after I denyed doing anything"

"Oh y/n..give me those car keys"

Taylor took the car keys out of your hands and gently took your hand making you follow her to the car.

"Tay?"

"Hush, sweetheart, no one hurts my girl"

Taylor drove you straight to her ex's house and told you to wait in the car.

She knocked on the door and a second later was greeted by her ex.

"Taylor? Knew you'd come running ba-" he was cut of by a slap.

"AFTER YOU ATTACKED MY GIRLFRIEND? AIN'T NO WAY! AIN'T NO WAY I WAS EVEN GONNA GET BACK WITH YOU"

You giggled at the slap.

"Woah woah woah calm down darling"

"DARLING? I AIN'T YOUR DARLING AND CALM DOWN? HELL NO AIN'T NO ONE GONNA LAY A HAND ON MY GIRL". Those words made you feel safe.

Taylors ex tried shutting the door.

"Nuh-uh, I ain't done here" Taylor put her foot there to stop the door from shutting.

Fear grew on his face.

"IF I EVER CATCH YOU LAYING A HAND ON MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FOR STALKING, ABUSE AND GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU, YOU HEAR ME?"

"yeah😳"

"Good, you can go now🥰" Taylor said walking away.

Taylor got into the car and looked at you trying to hold in your laugh.

"What?" She said.

"Nothing, I love you"

"I love you too y/n"