She sees your scars

You was sat on your bed all hot and bothered by the heat. You had a hoodie on to cover your arms but since Taylor wasn't home you decided to just take it off until she got back.

You chucked it on the floor relieved as it was much cooler now.

You sipped on your ice cold drink before going to splash your face with water to try cool down more.

Suddenly you heard Taylor call for you.

"Y/n baby, I'm home"

Without thinking you ran downstairs and greeted her with a big hug.

You then pulled away and saw that her gaze was on your arms.

"Y/n..." She muttered your name.

In that moment, you felt scared and just wanted to disappear.

"Baby, talk to me, what hhappene? What made you do this to yourself?"

"I- I uhm just things you know" you tried to laugh it off.

"Y/n I'm not going to force you into telling me but you know I'm always here for your right? I love and care about you, whatever it is I'm here even if you just get the thought of doing this, I will help you" a tear fell from her eyes as she tried to fight back.

She could see the hurt in your eyes at how all the thought came back.

"Actually can we talk? I've been wanting to just find someone who will listen" you said as tears flowed down your cheeks.

"Of course baby, come sit so I can listen" she guided you over to the sofa.

Taylor listened as you told her everything.

"You are so beautiful and gorgeous
y/n, please promise you'll stop, not for me but for yourself" she gave a sadish look.

You looked down then back up at her before nodding.

She gently kissed your forehead before pulling you into a hug.

"I love you so much baby"

"I love you so much too Tay"