she brings you on stage

You watched from the crowd as Taylor...or shall I say your girlfriend, danced happily around the stage as she started to finish her song.

"Thank you guys so much for being here, I have one last song but I want to introduce someone before I do that, would you guys like to meet her?" Taylor announced.

The crowd cheered as you laughed to yourself.

"Alright then" she cleared her throat.

"I want to introduce you all to my beautiful girlfriend who's here today, she always there for me when I need her and she supports me all the time and helps me when I'm stressed, I want to thank her very much! Please welcome y/n y/l/n".

You walking up onto the stage all shy as the crowd clapped.

She gave you a quick hug and kiss before the music of the next song began.

She started singing 'our song's but changed he/him/his to she/her/hers which made you blush.

You fell in love with her more and more.

Half way through the song she took your hand in her whispering a " I love you".

The song finished and she turned to face you.

"Y/n y/l/n, I love you so much more than I can imagine, I promise to never hurt you and I promise to always keep you safe and I'll always be here to listen to your problems and help you through the toughest times, I'll be here for the highs and lows and through the good and bad.."

You stood confused smiling at her kind words.

"..and this is why I want to give you this promise ring" she finishes talking.

You stood in shock.

"Omg tay, it's beautiful"

She took your hand and placed it on your finger as tears began to roll down both of yours cheeks.

"KISS HER" someone from the crowd shouted before everyone joined in.

Suddenly Taylor cupped your cheeks and pulled you closer to her, kissing you passionately.

The crowed cheered as you pulled away. You was so in love with Taylor and would do anything for her.

You and Taylor went back stage after the concert waving goodbye to everyone.