she has a panic attack on stage

You was sat in the front row watching your girlfriend dance happily around the stage. She stopped after a moment and locked eyes with you.

"Is she okay?" You heard someone say.

You saw the panic in her face and was quick to mouth something to her.

"You alright?"

She gave you a shake before looking out at the people. You saw her shakey hands as she played with them before running back stage.

"Tay" you shouted after her as you didn't hesitate you jump up and run after her.

"You alright baby? Shh what happened?" You asked as she paced back and forth.

"I don't know, I just started to panic and I don't know why, this has never happened before"

"Okay, it's fine just breathe, breathe for me Tay" you started to rub her back soothingly.

"You have been stressed a lot with work"

"I know" she moved her head to look away but you moved it back.

You saw her leg bouncing and so you placed your hand on her thigh rubbing it gently.

"Shh it's okay baby im here just breathe for now okay?" You told her as she nodded.

When Taylor calmed down you shared a few laughs as you talked.

"I'm ready to go back out"

"You sure?" You asked not wanting her to have another panic attack.

"I'm sure darling, please I need to finish this show"

"Alright" you signed before giving a little smile.

"I love you"

"I love you too" you kissed her softly before she went out back on stage apologizing to everyone.