she meets your kid for the first time

"Ophelia no, don't touch that" you said to your daughter as you frantically ran around the house trying to find your phone.

You finally found it and saw a text from Taylor saying she was almost there.

"Shoot"

You took Ophelia out of her seat and wiped her mouth.

"Remember to be good okay? You have an hour then it's your bed time, don't make me send you up early". Your daughter nodded in agreement before the door bell rang.

You went over to the door and opened it to Taylor.

"Hi" she smiled.

"Hey, come in"

"Ophelia, this is Taylor, want to say hi?"

"Hi" Ophelia shyly said as Taylor knelt down.

"Hiya, I have something for you" she smiled as she took something out of her bag. "Your mum said you liked pink and when I saw this pink Teddie at the shop I instantly had to get it for you"

"What do you say Ophelia?"

"Thank you" your daughter giggled giving Taylor a hug.

"Want anything to drink, my love?" You asked.

"Just some water please" Taylor smiled.

"Ophelia?" You looked down at your daughter.

"Juice please".

The two headed to living room whilst you made everyone's drink. Upon walking into the living room to give everyone's theirs you saw a cute sight you'll never forget.

Taylor was sat on the floor playing with your daughter.

"Awwh" you chuckled.

"What?" Taylor looked up at you.

"Nothing" you went over and kissed her forehead before joining in with them.