she proposes to you

You and Taylor was doing the alphabet date challenge thing that was going around. It was day P and Taylor had something up her sleeve.

"Ready to go Babygirl?" She asked grabbing her keys.

You nodded picking up the bag that was packed with sandwiches and other things.

She locked the door behind her as you headed out and walked down the street.

You both chilled on the swings, laughing and having a great time.

After a while you decided to get out the blanket and lay the food down.

You both sat down hand in hand as you watched the sun start to set.

"It's so beautiful" you said.

"Not as beautiful as you though" she gave you a little kiss before getting up.

"Y/n...you are the most beautiful and gorgeous and amazing and funniest girl I've ever met, you've changed my life and me for the better, I don't know what I would do without you.. " she started to confess.

"I would hate to see you with someone else or for you to get hurt or leave me or see someone else loving you, I love you with all my heart y/n, you mean more than the world to me... "

You couldn't help but she'd a couple tears as you took in the loving words.

"Even when I first met you I knew that I'd love you forever, even if you never loved me, I want us to be a family, I want us to grow old together and have kids... Or even just have cats.. " she chuckled.

"Y/n.." She got down on one knew as you gasped.

"Will you marry me?"

"YES OMG"

You broke down crying. You was in shock. You thought this was just a dream.

"Don't cry" she chuckled again practically chocking on her own tears trying to hold them back.

She wiped away your tears before kissing you passionately.

"It's beautiful Tay" you claimed as she put the ring on your finger.

"I still can't believe it"

"Well get used to it cause your no longer my girlfriend...your my fiance and soon your going to be my wife" she smirked before kissing you once again never wanting to let go of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extra part because you guys deserve it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up still in disbelief that Taylor was now your fiance.

"Hey baby" you said hugging her from behind.

"Hey" she kissing your cheek softly.

"I was wondering when you'd feel ready to tell people, I don't want to rush you of course we can tell people whenever your ready"

"I don't mind baby, how about a barbeque to celebrate and invite some family and friends and tell them then?"

"Doesn't sound too bad" she smiled.

•••

"Everyone I just wanted to say thank you all for coming, today is a very special day, not as special as yesterday though.." You looked over at Taylor to see her blush.

"I wanted to tell you all that Taylor is a very beautiful and gorgeous girl she deserves all good things in life and I promise, especially to her parents that I'm going to take care of her for the rest of our lives" you took hold of her hand.

"And Im saying this because last night I thought it was going to be one of those normal fun date nights out having fun my girlfriend but really the last half of that night was with my fiance because this lovely woman proposed to me" you finished talking before showing everyone your ring as they all cheered.

"Omg congratulations, always thought it'd be you proposing, Taylor always said she wanted to but was always scared" Andrea chuckled.

"Mom" Taylor laughed.

"show me the ring then darling" Andrea hurried over to your side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another extra part to keep you waiting for what's coming next 🤭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was two days after you got proposed to. Taylor said she didn't care when ever you was ready to tell her fans and the Internet as long as you did it when you was comfortable.

You walked in on her as she was live streaming. You was originally going to tell her you was ready to post about it but you had a better idea in mind now.

You walking over to her grabbing her phone out of her hand.

"Hey" Taylor said as she chased you all the way down stairs.

"I think I'll be dying as her Fiance rather than her Wife now" you said jokingly as you held up you hand letting everyone see the ring.

You heard Taylor gasp. You watched as her face lit up seeing that you was ready.

"Love you baby" you kissed her cheek handing back her phone leaving her to answer all the questions being spammed.