seven

TWO DAYS AFTER Evelyn had woken up to tea in a mug, Leona had called an emergency meeting - which only consisted on her taking the blonde out for lunch to catch up. In no way whatsoever had Leona thought Evelyn was ditching her in hanging out with other people more often, she only wished to spend some time with just the two of them so she could get caught up in her friend's life.

Over the course of the meal, Evelyn had explained who she'd met and what they were like while Leona expressed how she needed to meet them all, especially Arthur. They'd been all over each others instagram, so as soon as the blonde had sat down on the chair across from her, his name was spilling out of Leona's lips. What's he like? Is he cute in real life? Is he smart? The questions were never-ending.

However, as soon as Evelyn saw an end to the conversation, she remembered the message she'd received through a formal email sent her way. Not only that, she'd been tagged in a twitter post as well.

TommyHilfiger
tommyhilfiger

Are you ready for the Knives Out: Glass Onion premiere next month? Discover some of our new summer staples as @masonthegooding, @madisonxwild, @eviebradshaw and @cocobassey walk them down the red carpet live. Make sure you're watching on the tenth of October!

3:49pm ' 04/09/2022

"Hey, would you like to come to a movie premiere with me?" Evelyn asked, leaning across the table with a grin. Leona's face completely dropped, chin basically hitting the floor.

"What?" She asked incredulously as she leant forward too, hair brushing against the table. "You got invited to a premiere?"

"Yeah! Isn't that awesome," she laughed, watching Leona struggle to hide her amazement. "Tommy Hilfiger asked me to attend it, they said I could bring a plus one."

"Oh my god, when? When? Tell me right now!" Leona cried as she whipped out her phone, struggling to calm her nerves as her fingers shook while swiping into the calendar app.