eighteen

THE ENTIRE NIGHT was spent filled with unspoken fear and nerves, Arthur and Evelyn sharing looks and worried glances all throughout the time within the castle walls. However, it was over before they knew it - the two friends hopping in Arthur's car at the earliest hours of the sunrise with their bags squashed in the back.

Nothing much else had occurred, other then falling candles and unexplained movements of curtains. Evelyn had answered numerous questions when under the trance of the Estes Method, but nothing that left her unforgetting. The rest of the night had sped by, with Sam and Colby ending the video outside of the building before thanking them both profusely.

It was set to release to the public on youtube only three days after they left Chillingham, which counted down quicker than the friends from London had been prepared for. Those few days had been filled with texts, phone calls, and a singular meet up with George and Cam tagging along.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

new tweet from SamandColby

Sam and Colby
SamandColby

surprising @eviebradshaw and @arthurtv by taking them to the most haunted castle in England! Out now, go watch!!
*link to video*

6:15pm ' 18/10/2022

arthurtv thanks for having me :)
SamandColby anytime, dude!

eviebradshaw im getting flashbacks...
SamandColby from arthur scaring you or the actual ghosts?
eviebradshaw both

usera so excited!!

userb thanks for the content!