epilogue

SEVEN MONTHS LATER.

Arthur Frederick was filming an episode of the Internet Sensation Podcast with Alex Elmslie on the twenty-second of July, 2023. They had filmed an entire forty-seven minutes worth of footage for the online platform, only for Alex to grow confused upon a sudden subtle change.

"Why are you being so quiet?" Alex asked with furrowed brows. "The mic won't be able to pick up your voice."

Arthur grinned at the camera before slowly standing up, his eyes watching the side of his room. He sent Alex one last look before he turned his camera to face the left side of his room, showcasing his bed surrounded by bookshelves, with a seemingly sleeping blonde lying in the middle of it.

"Is she sleeping?" Alex laughed loudly. Arthur returned to his seated position and refixed his camera while nodding.

"I think so . . . I don't wanna wake her up because she seemed pretty tired before."

"I'm awake, Arthur," the girl yawned as she flipped around in his bed, pressing her cheek against the pillow to face the stunned boy. He quickly cleared his throat with a small oh while Alex fell into a fit of laughter on the otherside of the call.

"Are you still filming?" She asked. Arthur hesitated, before moving his head with a mixture of a shake and a nod.

"Alex will cut it out," he shrugged before leaning back in his chair, completely facing the girl.

"We can end it now, mate. I've got enough shit," Alex said, his laughter slowly subsiding. Arthur looked back at the camera with a raised brow.

"Are you sure? We can keep going!"

"No, no, it's fine. Hold on, just do the outro with me real quick and then I'll let you be," he smiled warmly. The clicking of the man's keyboard sounded through Arthur's headset.

"Alright, thanks, man." Alex merely nodded.

After the call was ended, Arthur pushed his chair around the desk and closer to the bed as to not disturb Evelyn's comfortable position. While she stayed wrapped up in his blanket, watching his every move, he sat on the desk chair with his arms on the side rests and his feet extended to fall on top of her covered waist. 

"Hi," she smiled tiredly up at him. He tilted his head.

"Hello," he said gently. "You can sleep if you want to."

She hummed, closing her eyes for a second, before opening them once more. "I don't feel like it."

Emery, Flo's dog, snuggled closer to the girls side with a soft whine. The sound caused the blonde to reluctantly move her hand out from beneath the warm blanket to pat the young animal.

"I've been thinking," Arthur started softly. Evelyn continued running her fingers through Emery's dense fur as she turned to look at her boyfriend, eyebrows raised in question. "You said you didn't want to stay in your apartment much longer, right?" He took the woman's nod as a sign to continue. "Well, I don't want to stay here much longer either."

The man pulled up his phone, swiping across the screen as he spoke. "You know how Arthur Hill moved in across the hall from George and Alex's apartment? Yeah, well, the other day George mentioned there being an apartment for sale on the floor above them. Here, look."

The man passed the phone across to the blonde, who removed her hand from the dog's soft coat to grab it. She swiped through the photos of the apartment while Arthur studied her face for a reaction, but ended up getting distracted by the sparkle of blue in her right eye. When she handed the device back, he shook himself out of it.

She sat up completely, running a hand through her messy hair. "Are you asking if I want to move in with you, Arthur?" She asked with a smile.

Arthur tilted his head to the side, a smirk forming to rest across his lips. "Maybe?" He said.

"Well, why didn't you just say so? Of course I will!" The blonde grinned.

"Wait, really?" Arthur asked as she pushed his legs off of her, moving to stand up. He watched her as she did so.

"Obviously . . . I wouldn't just say it, would I?" She teased as she moved to sit on his lap. He stared across at her.

"Hi," he whispered. The blonde shook her head with a laugh before leaning in to kiss him delicately on the lips.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

arthurtv updated their instagram story

-

-