author's note

hey.... how are you??

I'm sad to announce that this will be the end of this story. While I would love to continue it, I would lose motivation within the first week and would have no idea on where to take the plot. Simply, here is the best point to draw the story to an end.

Thank you to everyone who supported me throughout the updates! Thank you to everyone who read, voted, and/or commented on the chapters! Thank you to anyone who sent me kind-hearted messages throughout the course of the writing! And finally, thank you to everyone who made it here! I love and appreciate you all!

So, yes, thank you all for everything! The writing process for this story has been amazing, and not to compare stories, but I've had more support when writing this story than any of the others I've written. You're all amazing!

I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! I'm so sorry if it's not up to your standards for these types of stories that are based on 'real life' people instead of fictional characters. If you couldn't tell, this was my first time writing a story like this. I got stuck quite a few times.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day or night, and as always, I have a bunch of other stories published on my profile if you want to go check them out! No pressure at all though, just in case you were interested x

Sincerely, Lani <3