Surprise!

I woke up irritated because of the constant honking. I wanted to sleep until 1 but thanks to the jerk I'm wide awake. I took my phone off the charger to see that it was 10:15 and that made me more irritated. Who is up at this time of morning honking like a lunatic.

I got out of my bed rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and made my way to my mom's room to check on her. She wasn't in her bed and I thought she was in the kitchen making breakfast. As I was making my way to the kitchen I saw the front door wide open and panic rushed through my entire body.

I ran to the door only to be relieved to see my mom talking to some guy in a moving truck. Ah so he's the lunatic honking like crazy I glared at him and as if she felt my presence my mom turned around to called me. "Aubrey sweetheart good morning." I smiled and went to hug her, "Good morning mama."

She wraps her arm around my shoulder and walks me to the truck, "Babe this is my daughter Aubrey isn't she pretty." I looked at my mom so fast my neck cracked. Babe? What is happening right now. "Mama why are you calling this man babe and yes I am pretty." They started laughing but I was serious. "You told me she was funny and she is. Hi, I'm Lee Hyungseok your mom's fiance."

I took my mom's arm off my shoulder and put some distance in between us. "Ma what is he talking about?" I said every world painfully slow as I needed to understand what the heck was happening. My mom grimaces as she knew that I was about to go off. "Honey he's my fiance and he's moving in with his son. Surprise sweetie!" I started laughing so hard that they both look at me like I was crazy.

I stopped laughing and I glared at my mom but I didn't say anything because I didn't even want to waste my breath on her so I turned around and walked in the house slamming the door.