Go To Him

Aubrey's Pov
For the past two weeks I stayed over at Lia's house. Her mom isn't doing well and it breaks my heart. "Miranda I made you some breakfast you should try to eat." She gave me a sad smile, "Thank you dear you're sweet but you should go home, and be with your mom." It's true I did want to be with my mom, but I needed to be with Miranda she needed someone. Her husband decided that it was better for him to work his pain away rather than staying with his wife and comforting her.

"I promise I will go home tomorrow I just want to make sure you are doing well." She holds out her hand and I gladly accepted it. She removes some hair out of my face and it took everything in me not to break down, because Lia used to do that. "I know that you are staying strong for my benefit and honey I appreciate it, but if you want to cry go ahead." My strong facade slipping away when I register her words and I laid my head on her shoulder crying hard.

"The funeral is in three days and I want you to make a speech," I lifted my head and stared at her. As much as I wanted to I don't think I can. "I'm sorry Miranda I can't. I literally can't I want to but I don't have the strength to do it." She wiped my tears away and once again I thought about how Lia used to do that also. "Yes you can my dear you are stronger than you think. I know that for a fact, your mom knows it, Lia knew it and I know that you can do this. For her."

I let her words marinate a little longer than usual. 'You are stronger than you think' something my mom always tells me. After a few more minutes I finally stopped crying, then I get a text from Heeseung.

Hee🌟🥰☺️:
I miss you pretty.

Me:
I miss you too but I need to be here with Miranda.

Hee🌟🥰☺️:
Well I need you here with me please pretty come home.

I stare down at his text. A part of me wanted to run home to be in his arms, but the other part of me knew that I had to stay here and figure this out with Lia's mom. I looked up from my phone a gasp leaving me, when I realized that Miranda was still sitting beside me. I swear she could read my mind because of the look on her face, "Go to him go be with him I'll be fine. We'll figure this out I promise, but in the meantime go be with him." I hesitantly got up and kissed her cheek before leaving.

Rushing home I literally can't wait to see Heeseung for the first time in two whole weeks. Running into the house his name on my tongue about scream, but he's already waiting on the last step. He picks me up and spins me around. "I missed you so much gorgeous," I smiled and the way that my mom glared at us goes unnoticed. "I missed you too Hee so much." He puts me down and rest his forehead on mine, he bends down and placed a kiss on my nose.

I whispered in his ear, "Go to him." He raised his eyebrows and snickered, "What?" I laughed and shrugged, "That's what Miranda told me. Go to him meaning go to you and I'm glad I listened." He picks me up once again and goes to his room, leaving my mom rolling her eyes in disappointment.

Olivia's Pov
Go to him? What was Miranda thinking? I need to put a end to this now. I still don't quite believe Jungwon yet but I know that Heeseung is trouble. I can't have my daughter involved in someone like him. I started making dinner with Miranda's word now engraved in my brain. Go to him. It's ridiculous.