My new brother.....Stepbrother

I was picking out my clothes to go take a  shower because the sooner I leave the better. I was in the shower when I heard the door open I didn't care who it is but I knew that I didn't want to see them so I finished washing quickly to get out of this house. I was brushing my teeth when I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

I ignored it as I continued getting ready. I opened the door and thank God no one was there so I went to my room to get my phone, my purse and a jacket and I left. On my way to the door I heard my mom called my name but I ignored her and walked straight out the house. I'm closing the door to my car when a hand stopped it I looked up to see a boy my age smiling down at me.

"Hi I'm Lee Heeseung and I'm your new brother." I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Stepbrother." I pushed his hand off and closed my door turning on my car and pulling out of the driveway. I can see him standing there looking at me in the rearview mirror. What I failed to see was the evil smirk on his face as he continued to look in the direction of my car. "Oh Aubrey you will be mine."

As I pulled into the parking lot of my favorite place Starbucks I smiled because I needed a release I parked and went inside. "Next please." I saw my best friend but she was looking down so she didn't see me yet she looked up and smiled. "Hey girly!" I frowned, "Hey Lia." Her smile dropped and she removed her hat and apron and grabbed my hand to pull me with her on our way to the back she yelled at her manager telling him that she's going on break.

She pushed me in the room and closed the door and I heard the click indicating that she locked it. "What's wrong?" She sat beside me and rubbed my back that's a way of comforting me. "I woke up irritated to some jerkface honking like a maniac interrupting my sleep and due to my insomnia it's hard for me to fall asleep anyway so I was happy that I did fall asleep only for that imbecile to ruin it and then it turns out that that imbecile is my mom's fiance and get this she didn't tell me anything! Oh and the best part is I have a new stepbrother."

She stared at me and started blinking nonstop and after what seemed like an hour she finally said, "What?" I sighed and shook my head. "Yeah that's what I said." She got up and went to the door, "I'm going to go make your drink I'll be back." I didn't even bother to say anything as I thinking about the situation I'm in.