Boyfriend?!

I was on the phone with Lia when my mom called me. "Aubrey honey there's someone here for you." In the background I heard Lia's boss yelling at her that her break was up so I laughed and hung up. I looked outside the window and there was a green car I've never seen before but nonetheless I went downstairs curious about who was here for me.

Heeseung's Pov
I'm in my room thinking about Aubrey when I heard my stepmom tell Aubrey that someone's here for her. "Who could possibly be here for my girl?" I went downstairs to see who it was and who I was planning on killing later.

Aubrey's Pov
I was making my way to the stairs when I see Heeseung coming out of his room confusion written all over his face I guess he was also curious about who came to see me.  We were walking down the stairs together when he asked me, "Do you think it's Lia?" I looked up at him and shook my head. "Lia's at work and when she comes over my mom never says someone's here for me so it's not Lia."

We reached the bottom of the stairs and Heeseung was about to say something when I screamed. "Jungwon?!!" I ran and jumped into his arms and he spun me around while chuckling. "Hey babe I see you've missed me I missed you too." He put me down and I backed up a little to see his face as I took in everything. His big doe eyes, the dimples, his red hair that was way too sexy and his cute smile. Oh how I've missed him.

Heeseung's Pov
I felt the anger rising in me and clenched my jaw and made a fist at my side as I burned holes into this guy's head. He touched my girl! He touched what's mine! I'm going to kill him! I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my beautiful angel call my name.

Aubrey's Pov
"Heeseung?" "Yes little one?" The nickname was new and I can't deny that it made me blush a little but I quickly regained myself and spoke. " Lee Heeseung this is my boyfriend Yang Jungwon. Yang Jungwon this is my stepbrother Lee Heeseung." Jungwon smiled and reached out his hand for Heeseung to shake. After a minute Heeseung finally shook Jungwon's hand. I looked at Heeseung but he was still staring at Jungwon which confused me but I ignored it.

After Jungwon said hello to my mom and Hyungseok he dragged me to my room and as I was walking past Heeseung I could've sworn he growled. We made our way to my room and Jungwon tackled me on the bed. "Stop Wonnie," I giggled and he started kissing my cheek. "I'm sorry babe I just missed you so much. This was all I could think about on the plane holding you in my arms and kissing you." I poked his dimples, "I missed you too baby so so much."

We continued to cuddle while catching up with each other missing the way that Heeseung stood in the doorway of my room listening to us while glaring at Jungwon. He's dead I'm going to kill him. She's mine Jungwon!