Stalker

Heeseung's Pov
After Aubrey broke the hug and walked back over to Lia, I grabbed the controller to play the game with Jay and Jake. I hear Lia mumble bye but I'm too busy in the game. It wasn't until I heard Lia talking crap about me that I stopped playing to hear fully. When Aubrey and I were hugging I snuck and put a mic on her shirt so that I was able to hear everything that went on. I had no intention of following her but now listening to her best friend tell my beautiful angel that something was off about me I had no choice. I say goodbye to Jay and Jake ignoring the whines and curses that they threw at me, grabbed my keys and waited until they pulled out of the driveway to head to my car.

I followed them but not that close to where they would figure out that they were being followed, just close enough to not lose them. Lia parked the car in the parking lot of the mall but I parked a block away. I knew Aubrey for the longest time to know that she was a very curious person, so it was only a matter of time before she asked Lia what she meant. I smirked when I heard my pretty girl asking Lia what did she mean.

As time passes every bad thing that Lia said about me my anger got worse. My fists clenched and unclenched I saw red and black, my breathing became heavier I wanted to kill her so bad but I didn't want to scare my princess so I waited. I watched with a smile on my face as the love of my life ran towards the building like a little kid. She's so adorable but I couldn't get distracted now I knew what I had to do.

I got out of my car and slowly followed Lia I let out a chuckle when I saw her shiver. I knew it was from me and I enjoyed every minute of it. She shivered again and I knew she was catching on and I didn't want to mess up. I kept my distance so I wouldn't blow my cover but I still followed her and I watched and watched. After some time my angel was getting sleepy and I wanted nothing more than to caress her head, and whisper sweet things in her ear until she falls asleep.

She leans on Lia and I grit my teeth that's supposed to be me she's leaning on no one else. I turned around and went back to my car not wanting to witness that anymore. If I would've stayed Lia's head would've been ripped off and rolling down the escalator. I did some breathing exercises to calm myself down I couldn't mess up my mission so I had to control myself. I opened my eyes to see my gorgeous lady getting in the car along with her friend who will die soon.

It occurred to me that Aubrey thinks that I'm still at home so I started my car and Lighting McQueen my way home. A wave of relief washed over me when I pulled into the driveway and I didn't see Lia's car. I rushed inside and before my butt was on the couch I heard the keys jiggle, and I did a little dance celebrating the fact that I made it just in time. I pretended to be just finishing a game as my queen walked in with her soon to be dead friend. "Hi ladies how was your night?" My angel smiled and ran over to me and I couldn't help but open my arms, as she sat on my lap. I tried so hard not to laugh at the way Lia's jaw dropped as she witnessed everything. "What did you get my love?"

"Hee I'm tired can I show you tomorrow please?" I chuckled and rubbed her back, "Of course m'lady." She blushed and hid her face in my chest. I picked her up and was making my way to the stairs when I stopped next to Lia. "You have a nice night," she looked up at me with a fake smile. "You too Lee Heeseung and goodnight Aubrey," but instead of saying goodnight back snores could be heard and we both laughed at that.

Lia made her way to the door and called back over her shoulder, "See you later Heeseung." She closed the door and I headed upstairs with a sleeping Aubrey mumbling, "You sure will Malia."