I Don't Like Your Boyfriend

I was sitting in the living room neglecting the show that was playing on the TV. I was so bored and I wanted to do something. I searched for my phone for about three minutes only to find it in my back pocket. Silly me, I called Lia because it's her day off to see if she wanted to do something.

"Hey Li!"

"Hey babylove what's going on?"

"Nothing that's why I called to see if you wanted to hang because I'm bored out of my mind."

"How?"

"What do you mean?"

"How the heck are you bored and your boyfriend just came home yesterday?"

"I know right but I don't know I just am."

"Amusement Park."

"Oh most definitely!"

"Just us or do you want to invite Jungwon?"

"Of course Wonnie is coming."

"What about Heeseung?"

"Oh sure I'll ask him and I'll call Wonnie but what time should we go?"

"I'll be at your house in the next thirty minutes so go ahead and ask the boys to see if they want to tag along."

"K," I hung up and I decided to FaceTime Jungwon. After the second ring he answered.

"Hi my love?"

"Hi Won I wanted to ask you something."

"Yes beautiful?"

"Do you want to go to the amusement park with Lia and I?"

"Of course I do but what about your stepbrother?" I was confused by his tone but I didn't have the strength to say anything about it so I dropped it.

"I was going to ask him when I got off the phone with you." It was silent on the other end that I had to take the phone from my ear to see if he hung up. When I realized that it was still on the call I said his name.

"Jungwon baby are you there?"

"Oh yeah I'm here I was just getting dressed."

"Oh ok well Lia is going to be here in 20 minutes so I'll go ask Heeseung if he wants to come and I'll see you when you get here."

"Ok princess see you in a bit."

That was weird I wonder why he got silent like that and he lied and said he was getting dressed when he texted me two hours ago saying he was getting dressed to go to the store so why did he lie? I shrugged it off and made my way to Heeseung's room. I knocked on the door to be polite and waited for permission to enter.

"Yes little one?" Again I blushed at the nickname and from the corner of my eye I saw him smirking. "Do you want to go to the amusement park with us?" He raised an eyebrow, "Who is us?" He patted his bed telling me that I could sit and so I did. "Lia, me and Jung-" "No," he cut me off and I couldn't help but scoff. "Why don't you want to come?"

He lifted his head and stared at me, "Little one?" I tried so hard to fight the blush that was trying to show on my face but I lost and I felt my cheeks burn. "Yes Heeseung?" "I'll come," I smiled thinking that I won but my smile dropped as soon as I heard his next words. "As long as your little boyfriend doesn't." I blinked a couple of times to try and process what he just said.

"Heeseung what do you mean by that?" He chuckled and moved closer to me. "I don't like your boyfriend that's what I mean pretty." Despite the fact that he just told me that he doesn't like my boyfriend I can't help but blush at the new nickname. I built up the courage to ask, "Why?"